Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Demp posted:

That's Rosa Mendes' baby daddy.

Yea Paige's ex was named Kevin or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol this seems like bullshit. I can't imagine you could fly the day after a herniated disc operation that was apparently even worse than imagined per Del Rio

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The whole ADR-Paige thing was really weird at first but in retrospect it makes a ton of sense

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

does this guy actually know anything or he is just speculating that a pro wrestler who also does mma training is a domestic abuse victim due to photos of her having bruises?

although obviously if adr was an abuser that wouldn't be surprising either

I'd imagine he would know. And for him to make a couple tweets like that I would imagine he's fairly confident that he's not wrong.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope that's all it was but I don't believe it at all.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm hesitant to believe the Maddox stuff only because it all seems reactionary to the leaks and who knows how much of that narrative was created by del rio or by Paige in fear of Del Rio.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

When I was 18 I found out my former neighbor had been beating his wife and kids for years. We hadn't lived near them for 6 or 7 years, but my parents had kept in touch and when the mom finally got the courage to leave, she called my dad to let him know in the event anything had happened to me the many times I was at their house (it didn't and I never saw anything at all). It had been going on for almost 15 years I guess.

In retrospect it made perfect sense because the lady was always super nervous anytime anything got spilled or a mess was made at the house and she was always very quiet.

The whole neighborhood had loved the abuser. He never exhibited anything aggressive at all at cookouts or other neighborhood things. Was always really fun and outgoing. Everyone was shocked to find out.

It really made me aware of the subtle signs associated with it.

I just hope she gets the help she needs because it's pretty evident that she needs to get away from him as soon as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

GFW could suspend him 60 days and the tv would be like nothing happened

• Locked thread