Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

they're both incredibly weird people who cut off ties from their friends who thought this relationship was trouble and before Alberto's contracted expired there were reports that wwe was essentially trying to break them up. Paige started acting out and got a couple back to back wellness violations and i think is still under contract but will never be going back to work there again

Now they travel the world writing emo poetry on instagram and getting into fights with people constantly. Alberto got stabbed(??????) at a bar, he beat guy in a ninja turtle costume into the hospital, and just recently was arrested in europe for beating the poo poo out of someone, and then beating up his own brother at the police station

oatgan fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jan 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

keevo posted:

I think it's worth pointing out that Paige is claiming that the first wellness is not due to drugs but because of some paperwork issue that's probably her fault.

I believe she says it was something she has a prescription for, the second could theoretically be for refusing to show up for a test. There's money to be made with her still but I'm sure both parties are wary of working together any time soon

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this thread isn't about rovert its about the greatest love story of our generation

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the bennifer to paige and alberto's romeo and juliet

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I closed the thread for a reason don't open it again please!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Alberto Del Rio is back and has announced his intent to no-show a charity event he is advertised for

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPa0FwmB10z/

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

slev posted:

I imagine most of the belts have been cummed on at some point

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

coconono posted:

is Slammiversary an actual PPV?

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he dropped out of that PWR show with over a month's notice

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Swagger is using his name on that poster because it's Mexico and nobody cares. He's advertised in the states as "FKA Jack Swagger"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

just use Jake Swagger

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

shut the forum down for 24 hrs

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this derail started because someone suggested that Paige or Del Rio would have people around them, be it an encourage, or publicist, or agent, or some kind of representative that would issue a statement or leak a story to press like a celebrity

they do

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Also come on they are celebrities, albeit minor ones

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

looks like selling to me

wordsbig80s is making a joke about del rio being a strung out mess not suggesting he's one in that gif

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

we all owe AMReese a collective apology

i refuse

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

lol the reason PWE booked and unbooked Alberto within a day was because several people got in touch and told them he was a coke addicted woman beater.

https://twitter.com/ProWrestleElite/status/885930118694219777

Wonder how much this was the case with his bookings.

Let's see how the other half of the industry is dealing with this

https://twitter.com/DanIsAYeti/status/885963419404423168

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

coconono posted:

definitely when charges are arrayed but right now, UK could still reject him at the border(their discretion).

if alberto del rio tries to enter the united kingdom he'll have bigger problems

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mike Johnson is a bad person

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dayjib posted:

So I am going to take a wild guess that Johnson's scoop of her returning imminently is false as well. I can't imagine ADR wanting her to go back, so I can't imagine her going back.

Funny I noticed Johnson being wrong about Paige since September last year. Basically just after he was the first to say she changed her mind on quitting the company. After that he has been nothing but wrong. Even little stuff, saying she was backstage when all evidence said she was not. Makes sense now to say Paige or ADR is one of his sources.

PWI was insistent that Paige wasn't ringside at Slammiversary despite the masked woman having Paiges tattoos and a reserved seating card with her name on it

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

c'mon

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Nah but in combination with his first run flopping (and hbk not being around to vouch for him iirc?) they depushed him.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

checksin posted:

i can't remember why i don't like paradol ex

chris benoit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wrap it up obamailures

• Locked thread