Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

I know she drinks like a fish but that's never been a Wellness Issue?

I think the point is that it can still derail a career, especially one that requires you to be as safe as you can in the ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Paige is marrying Alberto Del Rio and not me and that makes me mad.

I wanted to marry Alberto Del Rio.

But you're a lesbian!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Apparently Scott D'Amore runs a restaurant now, in addition to doing Border City Wrestling. I always wondered if Armando Estrada's place was any good. I know it closed but that might just mean he sucks at marketing.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I know he was a multi-time world champ in WWE, but you have to question the judgment of any promoter, at this point, who looks at Alberto, and thinks "Yes, this man can help me make money". Like say what you will about people who booked guys like Jake Roberts and Scott Hall, but they were both bigger stars who had the potential to draw in casual fans. I doubt that's the case with Del Rio, at least outside of Mexico where his family are pretty prominent.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 23:45 on May 16, 2017

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Under the vegetable posted:

You can put him on the poster, he won't show up, and then you don't have to pay him. Sounds like a steal to me.

Yeah but nobody is going to a show because he's on the poster, though. I liked Del Rio at first but if my local indy advertised him I wouldn't bother.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Is Ryback wrong about India? I thought that's why Ring Ka King ended.

I'd think that if his logic were true Mexico's wrestling industry would have died long ago. The peso crashed in '94 but all that meant was that less gringos were booked, the industry survived. I would also think Ring Ka King died because it was being run by TNA.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

How did Swagger get to keep his name?

He's either depending on WWE not caring or he bought the rights I'd think.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

WWE doesn't own the trademark, some musician does. They tried to register it and got denied.

Why hasn't the musician said anything? Is he just not aware?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

has any wrestler ever come out with Haggar's signature one-suspender and mustache?

Dan Severn should.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

syzpid posted:

Papi Shango

There's her icebreaker when she meets Wade Barrett.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Marquis de Pyro posted:

ADR should fight the Usos in a shoot, but also he should have to wear the Dos Caras mask while doing so

When he did that previously, did PRIDE insist on it or was that his bright idea?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ijii posted:

Print a screenshot of Paige/Xavier video and ask for an autograph.

And that was how a goon died via cross armbreaker.....

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Strawberry Panda posted:

Even though one of the Usos is fatter than the other I still don't know which is which.

This begs the question of whether Del Rio even knows which one made the crack about Paige in the first place.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

the_american_dream posted:

When did this happen? Was it on a show?

Smackdown, one of the Usos made a joke about Xavier and Paige loving on camera

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Yet every month we get someone saying "Daniel Bryan will decide any day now to stay aside after his contract ends and not risk his brain any further"

I don't expect him to do that, but it's what I want.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Wow I can't believe Paige beat Alberto so badly that he needed the police to force him to go to the hospital.

"Suspect hit victim with something she refers to as "the Paige Turner". "

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
About the only thing I like about Reddit is the AMA's are with neat people sometimes.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
#fuckthatperro

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

except Art Barr could work compelling US style matches.

:drat:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
He'll probably keep getting booked in Mexico. If they didn't blackball Jerry Estrada for killing somebody, or Art Barr for being on the lam, this won't stop them either.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jul 16, 2017

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

TheHock posted:

That was Paige relating the "hilarious" story about how she met Daniel Bryan (he was not being dangled, he was just there) to a momentarily stunned Steve Austin on his podcast.

Who was being dangled?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Paracaidas posted:

Johnny Drama. Get some culture, ffs.

What loving planet are you from that Entourage counts as culture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

I didn't watch the vid. Was there more than a drink throwing?

The drink would be enough I think, assault is a super broad charge

• Locked thread