Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Did we ever figure out what it was Paige got busted for this time? I heard synthetic weed somewhere but I don't know if that was legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I heard a story about a dude who got supremely hosed up on like, K2 or something and got his mouth stuck on a bath faucet because he was super thirsty. He couldn't get his mouth free and was too high to turn the faucet off so he drowned.

What I'm saying is I hope Paige didn't do synthetic

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

C. Everett Koop posted:

When you ask for the ring Kirk Ferentz has someone punt it to you.

I just want you to know someone appreciates this joke Koop

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Admit you said a racist thing, say sorry and move the gently caress on rovert. People already think you're a creep, do you want them to think you're a racist creep too?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Call me when the James Ellsworth nudes leak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hell Frank the Clown probably leaked them