Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

So is ADR pregnant in the butt or...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Paulocaust posted:

I didn't know Brad Maddox loving jizzed in the title. I unironically want Paige fired and Brad Maddox rehired so he can be fired again. Also Xavier Woods is a fuckin weirdo but I guess he can stay employed.

Woods wasn't involved in jizzing on the belt, all he did was allow noted belt-jizzer Brad Maddox to film him having sex with Paige. Which if you think about it is probably good if you want to work on your form. He shouldn't even have to BE in this conversation

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i wonder if a judge would grant him bail given how often he no-shows scheduled events

"It is the opinion of the court that if someone will not bust for autism, they would also not bust for their court appearance."

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Odds that Knight had Del Rio no show WCPW because all the brit indies hate them?

I don't think Alberto Del Rio of all people needs anyone to encourage him to no-show events.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Not that anyone is racist about them but that's just how they are, you know?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

If he won't bust when it's for autism, he won't bust when it's for you.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

RealFoxy posted:

Although I don't mind calling Rovert's scoops wrong every time they are, there's probably just a dumber, greater chance they actually broke up and have gotten back together by now. I've known a lot of couples like this in real life and it's usually a bi-weekly event.

It wasn't his scoop anyway. He's just acting like it.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

My sources say there's going to be changes in this relationship between two unstable people, said everyone ever.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Let us take a moment of immortalize arguably the greatest woosh in PSP history

Autists have a lot of trouble with that sort of thing. It's not even fair, really

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Jerusalem posted:

I'd prefer people to live happy and emotionally/psychologically enriching lives v:shobon:v

Yeah but then why would you want someone to be with Del Rio?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

As if being the only person to ever wear Del Rio merch wasn't enough?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The way you can tell the story is fake is that Del Rio doesn't have fans and nobody would ever be mad they couldn't take a picture with him.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Are you seriously claiming that you scooped a thing that hadn't happened yet?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

rovert posted:

Nope. What's the scoop here anyway? Previously in this thread I did say the relationship has all the signs of domestic abuse but should be obvious to most. I posted the bruises to her body and her cutting out her closest friends. Various people reported various incidents over the past two years.

Yeah, everyone knew that. What was the point of going "I told you so"

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

jred250 posted:

I don't think anything is going to top the original.

Rovert will be right on top of it regardless

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I guess it goes to show you how an adept abuser can break ANYONE down.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

rovert posted:

Beep boop does not compute

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Taintrunner posted:

I'm actually impressed by how badly they've hosed this up this early in their rebranding

I mean, it's still mostly the same people. Dixie may be gone but her inability to evaluate talent still lingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Byolante posted:

Japan has a long an interesting history with nazi iconography

Something something World War II apologia

• Locked thread