Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
http://twitter.com/YanRdz19/status/787829289232306176

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Down Right Fierce posted:

hosed up that this attractive young woman would want to marry an attractive, wealthy, older man.
Yeah, because that's the problem here. Two people in love getting married.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

oatgan posted:

I dont see a problem here

Yeah, except for a woman throwing her career away over a man twice her age and was already married or at least recently married when they met, sure. Nothing's wrong with that.

Just because it's her choice to do it, doesn't mean the rest of us aren't allowed to think she's making a huge mistake for the sake of someone she's probably been with for less than a few months.

Just keep in mind that she has nowhere else to go and she's throwing away her life for Del Rio's dick.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Down Right Fierce posted:

drat, if only she'd not thrown her career away over a man twice her age and was already married or at least recently married when they met.
Good! I'm glad someone understands!

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

NienNunb posted:

They seem like a happy couple, and maybe Paige hasn't been happy with WWE for a while? I know I wouldn't have been if I were in her position.
The issue isn't whether Paige will be happy. It's the consequences of what she's doing.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

whats the distinction here exactly
Short-term vs long-term. Paige is giving up something she's been working for most of her life in the face of one man she hasn't known for that long. She's not leaving on the best of terms, either.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I posted that because of the person that liked that post, not because I found it illuminating or whatever.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

dordreff posted:

Sorry you lost your waifu, amreese
My waifu will always, and forever be, Bull Nakano.

yea ok posted:

i'm happy for them. amreese continues to be a psycho
I'm convinced you're a gimmick account.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Brock Lesnar posted:

Del Rio is 39 and Paige is 24.
Nobody says "You're marrying someone twice your age" with actual mathematical precision. It's just a saying.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm glad you get me, Sticky Nate.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

MotU posted:

yeah i dont buy that amresse couldnt be creepier either
Hey! I'll have you know that I take a pragmatic view of women I find attractive. That is the ones that are actually attainable.

I'm already considered creepy enough with my obsession of video games and wrestling.

Found that out the hard way when I said out loud in my class at college that Dusty Rhodes (or Roddy Piper, I can't remember) just died, and nobody reacted.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

It was depressing the day someone mentioned WrestleMania last year and I started to animatedly talk about Seth Rollins cashing in, thinking I had finally found someone to talk about it with, but then they said "You watch wrestling? Haha. What a loser."

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Nattie doesn't want to hang around Tyson because he's too depressing.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm not depressing. I'm disgusting. That's different.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Trent also said the song belongs to Cash now.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Brock Lesnar posted:

AMReese ruined the Men Drinkin' Coffee's FFX-2 LP
You take that back!

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I messed up a few times giving them directions because I didn't know they hadn't done certain things, were in the middle of something that prevented them from doing it, or I misremembered where certain characters were, but luckily there were others in the chat to correct me.

I did manage to give them the hot springs scene. You've got to give me that, at least.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

HerraS posted:

agreed, now he can stop posting forever
But you never know when I'll strike gold again

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

prowrestlingsheet posted:

[...]and they claim to be eyeing TNA as the competition.[...]

Uhhh... lowered expectations much?

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Now that was just mean.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

They're probably all people that act like they were born in different countries than their own. It would be weird.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm talking about Rosa Mendes, a Canadian acting like she was born in Puerto Rico/Costa Rica. I don't know what you're talking about, RGL.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I wouldn't really call what Rosa was doing "honoring her heritage". Dying her hair, dressing up in skimpy outfits, adopting a thick accent, and shaking her rear end a lot. More like propagating stereotypes.

But what do I know, I'm just a white boy from Iowa.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I know. That's why my joke earlier was that I wonder if her entire family does the same thing. Like they're all playing characters.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

do you know how children of immigrants work or have you only ever talked to white people your whole life
Have you been to Iowa?

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

are you in Slipknot
My music teacher in high school taught one of the drummers and my brother was friends with Corey Taylor for a while, so... yes?

I'm sure nobody cared to know that.

Skaw posted:

Alberto got one over on Vinny Mac, so he's good in my book.
Yeah, he sure showed... him...?

AMReese fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Oct 27, 2016

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The Sharif don't like it.
Willennium

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

81sidewinder posted:

'I know somebody who knows/knew Corey Taylor' should be on the state flag. AMReese confirmed as an Iowan.
He's our pride and joy.

(hums "Pride and Joy" to himself)

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

super macho dude posted:

Iowa is cool and good, I want to gay marry Iowa at the Iowa Wrestling Hall Of Fame with Dan Gable presiding and Hayden Fry as my flower girl which is something I can do because Iowa is pretty cool about that sort of thing.
Just don't talk to Terry Branstad, Steve King, or Joni Ernst about that.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Imagine if their reality tv webshow revealed that they were actually really normal, don't do drugs and just stay home to watch HBO
So, a comedy?

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I knew he was crazy, but I didn't think he was "Pastamania" crazy.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/272437

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

drat ADR way to get that heel heat.
I really just want that to become the go-to excuse for rear end in a top hat behavior for wrestlers in real life. More than it already is, I mean

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I was kind of hoping that the restaurant would last until Christmas when it has to close after del Rio accidentally runs over the Santa Claus they rented for that day.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

It was the first thing you see in the middle of the ending credits when they're showing scenes from Manhattan.

http://i.imgur.com/GyuTOq9.png

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

"Let me in on that action, goddammit!"

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

is this the Total Divas thread now? because its on and its gonna be about paige melting down
It's out of my hands now. I'd say anything Paige- and Del Rio-related works.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

remember like the first four pages of this thread when everyone was like awww so sweet she proposed
People getting so pissed that I made the thread to throw shade on them, but then it turned out to be worse than I could have imagined.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Freudian slippers posted:

No, people were mocking you because you were weird and goony about it.
I was worried about someone being in a relationship that could doom their career. I'd normally have zero problems with her being with anyone, just that everyone around her was telling her not to do this, and she did it. I'd feel the same if it was a man or a woman.

I'm sorry if I came across as creepy. I'll be more careful with how I word things in the future.

AMReese fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Dec 12, 2016

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Probably just intimidated by Del Rio because he seems like he'd be a prick in real life. And what a surprise, he is.

Also...

extradite THIS! posted:

I'm interested in Renee's butt.
http://i.imgur.com/m3rhL62.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I don't care what anyone says, that tweet sounds creepy to me.

Is this going to end with Paige cuddling the severed head of Del Rio while she sits in a sailboat floating off into the sunset?

AMReese fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 21, 2016

• Locked thread