Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Your joke delivery is so dry that I seriously cannot tell when you're joking or not.

And that's pretty cool tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingPR/videos/1796507330563331/?hc_location=ufi

she looks happy so good for her i guess

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Fucks up where the pages start when clicking on latest unread posts for no valid reason. Needless when you're posting a screen grab, not like it's something only possible on twitter innit

Is that why it happens on the app? That poo poo is annoying. I don't actually mind the tweets though because tweets/posts get deleted and rovert generally doesn't delete his poo poo.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Kane?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

This next season of Total Divas is going to be the best. We get John Cena, Rusev, ADR, The Miz, whichever Uso is married to Naomi, and probably Tyson/Dean.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Natalya is a great friend and I hope nobody in the company gets mad at her for supporting Paige

What are they going to do if they get mad? Not have her wrestle on TV?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

That one ref runs a donut shop.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

I thought it was HHH that brought him back?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

But was this before or after he was supposed to wrestle?

edit: wait this doesnt matter because he's gonna end up having to miss shows lol

keevo fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jan 3, 2017

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Fumaofthelake posted:

Yeah seriously screenshot this poo poo

But you guys get mad when rovert screenshots poo poo and then posts it in here...

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

I think it's worth pointing out that Paige is claiming that the first wellness is not due to drugs but because of some paperwork issue that's probably her fault.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Del Rio saw the thread was closed and decided to post that. Thank you Del Rio.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Does anyone want to start a betting pool on how many times Paige calls ADR 'papi' in her wedding vows? I'm going with more than two.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

So are they married?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

How do we know this isn't a TD storyline? Didn't they just start filming?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

I somehow missed that Korean BBQ thing. How the gently caress can she or anyone hate it?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

quote:

you'll be argry at me but I love you, I'm writing this on behalf of all the (white) Knights
new thread title?

fixed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

How do I submit posts to the goon.txt twitter??

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Attorneys post police reports to Twitter now? And Alberto is a white male? Killing the gimmick, brother.

We just had a president post a directive on Twitter so idk why this is surprising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

I can't tell if I missed some news or if I missed a joke? ADR was in jail?

• Locked thread