Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Mods rename the thread to The Self-Destruction of AMReese, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

this thread's steadfast faith in true love is inspiring

It's funny because most people in the discussion thread think Paige is being a retard, but in the thread ostensibly devoted to calling her a retard everyone's being really supportive.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

We'll look back on these social media posts and laugh when WWE inducts Alberto into the HOF in 5-6 years.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

Alberto will be easy to find because he'll be the only one in the restaurant.

Also that reads like a 13 year old trying to sound tough.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

Oh good, Paige is in the covering up and making excuses for her abuser stage. Fantastic.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

Skinty McEdger posted:

For pretty obvious reasons I don't expect ADR to get a whole lot of UK bookings going forward.

Hopefully he won't get any bookings going forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

coconono posted:

when OG carny motherfucker McLaren is distancing himself from ADR, that's not good a good sign.

He's just stepping down to focus on wrestling with his girlfriend who he loves very much its fine its fine everything's fine!

• Locked thread