Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Isn't ADR still married?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Yeah, I'm not gonna sit here and say Paige has no idea what she's doing or whatever, but he's still married and in the middle of a really bad divorce. I can't imagine thinking jumping into marriage with the dude is a bad idea is somehow this super weird viewpoint.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
This just seems like a terrible idea all around and I honestly couldn't care less about Paige.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Xavier should just go on Twitter and say "It happened before I was with my wife, it was between consenting adults. Who loving cares" and that's the end of it.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
^----- Yeah, I'm on Paige's side with regards to not watching poo poo that was released without her consent and finding the whole thing really hosed up, but doing that poo poo to the belt, something that like you mentioned is handled by other performers and fans, is really loving disgusting and wrong.

I feel like WWE would look INCREDIBLY loving bad is they fired people for a sex tape that was hacked and released without their consent. The only wrinkle is the poo poo involving the belt, which would understandably piss off WWE brass a whole lot, but that would only effect Paige and Maddox right? I sure as hell ain't watching but Xavier wasn't involved in that part.

OldTennisCourt fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 18, 2017

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Here's my predictions: Paige is gonna basically be kept off TV until her contract is over. The belt thing supersedes any willingness WWE would have had to just say "It was hacked poo poo, dropping her looks bad".

Xavier is gonna, at the absolute worst, just catch some poo poo backstage because he's part of a family friendly team and all, but this isn't gonna hurt him at all.

The gently caress is even going on with Maddox?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
If this fucks up Xavier's career for some reason it's a travesty and I'll honestly drop WWE for good, like I'm not joking either.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Paulocaust posted:

New Day Sucks and I hope they go off my TV and take Dean Ambrose with them.

Is your gimmick having the most breathtakingly awful opinions about wrestling ever

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I can't imagine Asuka's thrilled with Paige right now.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Paulocaust posted:

Dean Ambrose is so wacky! What's he gonna do next!!! Probably forget to sell a finisher and wrestle like sloppy poo poo but who knows!!!! (He's like the joker)

what are you even babbling about

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
^----Wait, what on earth are you talking about? The dude's wiki's only mention of anything remotely close to that is an article he wrote on that sort of site which he got an ethics award for and then later it came out he paid the dude running the site for info for the story. That happened back in 2005. Where in the world are you getting the idea that he blamed the seizure for it?

From Tumblr so take it with a pinch of salt:

https://coolnightbreeze.tumblr.com/ posted:

Sometimes I look through 4chan because you find some #goodcontent and last night I stumbled upon the board for the assholes who are leaking the nudes. Turns out those sick freaks are leaking every woman’s private images and videos because “They don’t deserve a Wrestlemania and that Daniel Bryan started it when he announced the Alexa Bliss vs the Smackdown women’s roster match. Women shouldn’t dominate wrestling, so we’ll ruin their careers for them so they do not have to.”

OldTennisCourt fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Mar 19, 2017

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Bill Goldberg posted:

how many loads is this girl going to take to the face before the carnage ends

Everyone make sure to read this in Gorilla Monsoon's voice.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I'm glad people are making huge walls of text about noted pro wrestler Kurt Eichenwald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
This thread is a loving wild ride.

• Locked thread