Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I have a friend that is close to Paige, and she is elated. Couldn't be happier. Can't wait to see photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

rovert posted:

https://twitter.com/MochaBellaa/status/787850358072696832

Paige has cut off most of her friends and they fear she has a huge problem with hardcore drugs. There's that.

drugs are cool

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

AMReese posted:

Nobody says "You're marrying someone twice your age" with actual mathematical precision. It's just a saying.

Yeah, I got confused when Dave said ADR looks like a million bucks, but I didn't see any piles of cash. I know how you feel.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Brock Lesnar posted:

Your honor, I don't even own those cars I come out to the ring in!

"THIS IS MY HOUSE"

-Paige, after an unfair ruling by a biased lawyer in family court

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

dos esposas jr

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

My favorite Paige thing is her feud with AJ where they were frenemies and just skipped around a whole bunch. Also it exposed both of them as being not as good as this forum thought they were.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

Would you say they were both Always Bad?

up until now because Paige is extremely good now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

AMReese posted:

I'm sure nobody cared to know that.

• Locked thread