Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Delsaber posted:

What's the official "Brangelina" portmanteau for Alberto Del Rio/Paige?

Paigeberto Del Screamo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

The_Rob posted:

She's a dirty Brit so she probably doesn't understand it and would rather have beans on toast.

I want to go back to this and mention that I once read an article from a British newspaper detailing how to identify a "truly authentic" burrito and they stated unequivocally that a burrito should never have guac.

Say what you want about Britain's history of imperialism and sometimes outright genocide, but that's the most wrong they've ever been.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I wanna talk about weddings :(

I just had one so I want no wedding talk for awhile. I want to talk burritos, guac, and how lame that Black Craft Cult guy is

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Bevis and the Butthead: A Wrestling Love Story

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

And then Alberto got up and slapped that perro professor in the face and said, "God no showed."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

"Fuckin' A" Jack Haggard

• Locked thread