Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Josuke Higashikata posted:

why do you always post these in tweets and gently caress with the table instead of just putting it in a [timg] tag? you that desperate for the follows and retweets?

It makes the "impressions" number go up in his profile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

oatgan posted:

alberto el patron may actually no show his own wedding

Lol

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Delsaber posted:

Papi vs. Papi match, loser leaves the family.

And then returns under a mask as Mr. Dad.

David Ortiz retired this year. I din't think his feet could handle a full match.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
The self-actualization of Jamie Lee Curtis

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Imagine being rudy's coach and having to look into his pale, genderless blob of a face as he asks to go in the game for the 40th time today.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Sticky Nate posted:

My favorite Paige thing is her feud with AJ where they were frenemies and just skipped around a whole bunch. Also it exposed both of them as being not as good as this forum thought they were.

Would you say they were both Always Bad?

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Ok

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I dun knackered in me yarbles. Gypsies an' pakis in me kippers. Fookin legend.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Writer Cath posted:

I guess the best plan would be to touch Paige, then flee to the safety of a wrestling show Del Rio is booked at.

Rofl

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Del Rio was the victim of a terrible Sai attack and has pictures of the wounds to prove it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Paige is going to attempt suicide when 'Berto leaves her, isn't she?

After murdering him, yes.

• Locked thread