Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
That's great and I hope the defy the odds and are super happy together. And that she gets her spine fixed and can do some indie appearances with him once she's out of contract. I mean, she's already doing appearances with him basically, but more officially like Cody and Brandi Rhodes are doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Brock Lesnar posted:

Paige is throwing away the years and years of wrestling she still has left in her healthy and completely undamaged body, just to be, married, to, someone she, loves!? And to do... drugs!!!!

Also this way she gets half his stuff if they break up. Well, half of the half he has left after his divorce.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Super No Vacancy posted:

its pretty incredible that she proposed to him lol

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

dordreff posted:

Del Rio should marry every wrestling woman and change his name to Mil Esposas

Sin Prenuptuals

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/788780621330051072

I guess she's getting that surgery done.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

ICHIBAHN posted:

So paige posted a picture of a venue type place on twitter and said something about the forms being filled in properly this time...

Alberto's restaurant finally opening, maybe? If I remember right he didn't have all the permits in line before.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
A very self-actualized Alberto and Paige missing tonight's WCPW show:

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/804028522754961408

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

oatgan posted:

anybody who books ADR is a moron

I don't know, you book him, promote him for the show, get whatever buys you can out of that and then put some local talent in for 1/5 the cost when he no-shows. If anyone complains you're like "well Alberto claims he got waylaid by gremlins, terrible tragedy but what can you do?" Seems like a win for the promoter

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Skinty McEdger posted:

If scuttlebutt is true, ADR has a habit of not giving back advances he's paid for shows he misses.

Well, there goes my plan of booking him for my backyard barbecue :mad:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Paige is the most self-actualized of all women wrestlers, it just turns out that her actual self is a total mess

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/807080241747279874

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

That DICK! posted:

ADR is the biggest douchebag on earth lmao

https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/809140842162245632

Look, that turtle said his girlfriend is beautiful, he wasn't going to stand for that kind of insult

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

I love these two drunken drugged-up idiots so much

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Codependent Poster posted:

There is a good chance Del Rio will beat you up and Paige will stab you.

I'm okay with all of this

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/811024790584696832

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Dec 20, 2016

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Cavauro posted:

That deleted tweet said super mario isn't even as good as starfy. embarrassing

she wrote another big thing about how much she loved ADR and drew a big cartoon heart

it was cute :unsmith:

(edit): she redid it

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/811030495773519872

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Dec 20, 2016

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Paige is going to attempt suicide when 'Berto leaves her, isn't she?

Alberto retweets her mushy stuff and also posts stuff like:

https://twitter.com/VivaDelRio/status/813927646207746049

I'm starting to think maybe they're just...happy together?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/815983175117799424

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Sugar Blaster posted:

i'm the dumb finger tattoo she probably got like last year even though they were a hipster craze back in like 2006.

I believe it says "papi" and she got it when she went fully insane over ADR so yeah, like last year

Endless Mike posted:

That's gaudy as hell and too big for her finger. I bet ADR just stole it from his last wife.

its one of those things that's so gaudy that it just looks fake. Either that or ADR totally got it out of a gumball machine

Solus posted:

She showed up for a health check with the doctor then left I believe

oh man I hope ADR totally did knock her up

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Seems the perfect guy for Alberto and maybe-pregnant Paige to be hanging out in his basement

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
:stare:

The Observer posted:

Local police confirmed Monday's report in the Austrian tabloid Krone about an altercation involving Alberto Rodriguez (Alberto El Patron) and his brother Guillermo (El Hijo de Dos Caras) early Saturday morning at a party after a Friday night show in Leoben, Austria.

The report was that after a show Friday night, there was an altercation where the two brothers got into a fight and beat a guy up so badly he was hospitalized. Police were called and took them to the station where Alberto and Guillermo got into a fight with each other. Alberto knocked out his brother, who was also taken to the hospital. It took ten officers to separate them and they put Alberto in zip ties, which he broke out of. They finally subdued him by putting shackles to cuff his feet.

The story stated there was blood splattered on the walls of the police station and some furniture at the station was destroyed. The police confirmed the story, but would not release specific names, but stated the Krone article was greatly exaggerated.

According to press officer Fritz Grundnig, there was a brawl at a party in a barn between a 26-year-old Austrian and two brothers who are Mexican citizens ages 30 and 39. The Austrian received undetermined injuries, bruises, contusions but no broken bones, and was treated at a local hospital. After treatment, he left the hospital.

The two Mexican nationals were brought to the precinct where they "suddenly started attacking each other." The 30-year-old (Guillermo) was slightly injured and brought to a local hospital and received outpatient treatment. During the fight, a wooden desk, a wooden chair and some plastic filings were damaged and the floor and walls of the room were stained by splattered blood. But, the property damage was described as minimal.

Both were temporarily arrested, and after consulting with the local office of the district attorney, charges were filed against both for assault and damage to property. Both men were released on bond.

Police confirmed to GMX that they attempted to handcuff Alberto when he and his brother were fighting, but the handcuffs were too small, and that Alberto did rip through some zip ties, but he calmed down quickly when put in ankle shackles. His brother was said to have been bleeding very heavily but didn't appear to be injured that badly.

The two were allowed to leave the country and the charges were forwarded to authorities in both men's place of residence.

Imagine being such a beast that you and your brother get in a fight, and then after you get taken to the police station you bust out of your zipties just so you can now punch your brother enough to stain the walls with blood and trash the place

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

RealFoxy posted:

It was a tweet from Saraya night saying that her grand-daughter had a baby, and it's not Paige's and being pissed off about people accusing it being Paige's baby which is stupid because she appears in photos a lot, and consistently since leaving the WWE and if anything she's skinnier than she was there and had nowhere to hide a baby

She also said the kid was a "baby bot" (obviously miskeyed "boy") which is why there were robot jokes

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

kk, understood

like keep in mind I went into this thread with absolutely no knowledge of ADR or Paige as people off the top of my head

at this point, the thread is mostly about marveling at all the poo poo they get into together and not any actual condemnation of them

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
okay, aside from MotU's condemnation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

oatgan posted:

Alberto Del Rio is back and has announced his intent to no-show a charity event he is advertised for

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPa0FwmB10z/

I wonder if I were to make a wrestling event and announce that Alberto Del Rio will not be there under any circumstances, if that would get him to show up for free

• Locked thread