Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

congrats to punk and aj or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

you suck, amreese

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

rovert posted:

Don't offer to mind Paige's dog for the weekend as you'll be stuck with it for two weeks.

Awww puppy :smith:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Hey man, I heard you might want to borrow this shovel and... oh cool looks like you already got one, later dude.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Margaret Thatcher didn't die for this.

As long as she's dead

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

I will defend Jamie to the death, fuckers!

You say this like David Bowie and Jamie Lee Curtis aren't both incredibly good looking

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That DICK! posted:

Whenever I Hear ADR I think alternative dispute resolution

He should have a retired judge gimmick

I think automated dialogue replacement. He needs to grow a ponytail and get a sound engineer gimmick

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The_Rob posted:

Cocaine is cooler and more fun than alcohol.

Two great things that go even better together!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

man i have a lot to catch up on but brad maddox might be the true champion of the people for cumming on an nxt belt gently caress triple h

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ChrisBTY posted:

Do you think ADR ever has moments of clarity where he realizes his life is going out of control?

yes and then he does a line or some pills or drinks to shut that voice up

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

why he didnt call out HHH and the USOS directly? what a bitch

he should've honored the tradition of tna and called out paul levesque

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

Was the drug comments actually necessary though

It's a good reminder since despite the last two years Paige's run starting in NXT and that match in particular were super loving important and a lot of people might look over, forget, or just not know that

• Locked thread