Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Chinatown posted:

whoever thinks a thread about nachos constitutes a bad thread is really loving dumb

imho

:jihad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Code Jockey posted:

sid how is your babby, and what are his opinions re: nachos

hes doing rrally well and I asked him what he thought of nachos and he said ennnnnhhhhh

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I agree with the OP re: herdez salsa

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
red or green?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Chinatown posted:

red or green?

You fuckin racist. J/k j like the red medium the best wit some fresh chopped jalapeños in there. I don't even know how red and green would be racist.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

your son is going to be murdered by cannibals in the climate change wars sorry op

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

your son is going to be murdered by cannibals in the climate change wars sorry op

He'll be fine in my squirrel blind.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

no pictures of said nachos. voted 1

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Away all Goats posted:

Jerk

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Away all Goats posted:

you want a loving photo heres a photo of some 'chos u freakin jerkface!!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Those are some good lookin 'chos.

I made Chinese food tonight but I could sure as heck get behind some nachos too.

One time in college I was drunk and hungry so I started walking up the street from my apartment to the 7-11 to get some nachos and bumped into a friend who was out with her other friend I didn't know but she was pretty hot, so I ended up getting nachos and then stopping at the frat house with them to drink more since it was like half way between the 7-11 and my apt and why not party cause we were like 19 and I ate the nachos and then ended up banging my friends hot friend it was pretty rad and now I have a story about how 7-11 nachos got me laid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like waffle fries more than nachos but with nacho toppings ya heard

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
Nachos really borders between finger food and not being finger food. I've been there, you know, with soggy nachos, you just have to break down and use utensils sometimes.

You gotta look in the mirror sometimes, too.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i like waffle fries more than nachos but with nacho toppings ya heard

so carne asada fries

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

so carne asada fries

yeah but waffle fries

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

so carne asada fries

:swoon::swoon::swoon:

I will give you this, no where in LA does carne fries like you get in SD and I don't know why

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I've had curry for breakfast and cereal for dinner, who cares what other people think you should eat and when, just eat whatever, whenever.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

clone on the phone posted:

I've had curry for breakfast and cereal for dinner, who cares what other people think you should eat and when, just eat whatever, whenever.

We're the grown ups now and we get to decide what that means :3:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

so carne asada fries

Mexican/Irish fusion! :chef:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i like qdoba nachos to go b/c they just glop all the poo poo in a to go container and give u a bag of chips. its like custom 7 layer dip

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I asked him if that was his cheese?
He said "Well it sure ain't nacho cheese!" so I called him a nacho and shot him in the face.

Masturbasturd fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Oct 18, 2016

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Breakfast nachos are a thing I invented that's chorizo and homefries cooked together, with some egg scrambled soft in at the end, then sprinkled with cheese and salsa on top of tortilla chips and broiled. Top with a ton of avocado and a bit of sour cream and some cilantro, then serve.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Tumble posted:

Breakfast nachos are a thing I invented that's chorizo and homefries cooked together, with some egg scrambled soft in at the end, then sprinkled with cheese and salsa on top of tortilla chips and broiled. Top with a ton of avocado and a bit of sour cream and some cilantro, then serve.

sounds like a good way to start the day im all for this one

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tumble posted:

Yes please

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tumble posted:

yes please

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i didnt even see your post nooner :stare:

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Chinatown posted:

so carne asada fries

Making me miss living less than a five minute walk from a Roberto's, the beach, and two dive bars in SD.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

take me you ANIMAL posted:

less than a five minute walk from a Roberto's, the beach, and two dive bars in SD.

dats me

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Live/Love it while you can!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Jonny 290 posted:

sounds like a good way to start the day im all for this one

yea it's good! best served to hungover friends with a blunt while it's cooking.

and best before a big hike or ski/board day but I ain't gonna judge you guys who make it and then do absolutely nothing afterwards since that's how i first made it. just make sure y'all use that loose and fatty chorizo without casing, and cook the eggs with the grease because the dense links don't come out the same.

Also the eggs will cook a bit under the broiler so keep that in mind too.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Oct 18, 2016

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I just had breakfast meatballs. Is there a ~*special*~ word for that?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

Scotch eggs. :kiddo:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

Shoving early morning balls in your mouth? Yes it's called the numberoneposter

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I ate two (2) bananas for breakfast today, that is my standard weekday breakfast

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Chocolate cake and a breakfast burrito for me. :munch:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I was going to do my lunch burritos assembly line tonight but I forgot the drat refined beans at the store and I'm out of pintos. I like to make, wrap and freeze them for work or a quick dinner. Making your own frozen burritos is awesome because once youve got the meat done (I do carnitas with a shoulder) you can knock out like twenty of them in a short time.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

so if you add eggs to anything it makes it breakfast food but what to you add to stuff to make it dinner food?

lunch food you just put whatever between two piece of bread

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

numberoneposter posted:

so if you add eggs to anything it makes it breakfast food but what to you add to stuff to make it dinner food?

lunch food you just put whatever between two piece of bread

We've had a paradigm shift where any food can be eaten at any time. McDonalds started this with the all day breakfast menu and they won the Nobel for it. It's an exciting time to be alive (on the outside).

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

time for lunch

a baked yam

the orange one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

King of Bees posted:

I was going to do my lunch burritos assembly line tonight but I forgot the drat refined beans at the store and I'm out of pintos. I like to make, wrap and freeze them for work or a quick dinner. Making your own frozen burritos is awesome because once youve got the meat done (I do carnitas with a shoulder) you can knock out like twenty of them in a short time.

Nice! Store bought frozen burritos are pretty much all awful. I haven't done that but I really should.

The idea of having a bunch of frozen burritos in my fridge to use at any time pleases me. Its like a personal burrito arsenal.

• Locked thread