Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sifu
Nov 28, 2001

Mind the uniform, Cleric

UltraRed posted:

I wish Zergling Minor was both alive and happy :smith::smith::smith:
Agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Harakiri Potter posted:

I think it's time we thought about our lurkers who have died. It's like they're dead and no one cares or something. They thought about posting, and composed a nice introduction letter on some subforum right before a katana severed their carotid and they bled out all over their animu pilllow.

To the nameless dead.

if you want to be remembered on the internet for a few years, or maybe not, that'll be 10 bucks first quit trying to jump the fence into this radical internet house party

Burt Sexual posted:

6 5 isn't too tall. Hell I have 2 nieces over 6 4. Indian guy was just really short.

i'm fine with being creepy but cannot think of a way to phrase asking you how old your amazon nieces are in a way that won't get me probated

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
A few years ago there was a Photoshop thread in which I depicted ZerglingMinor in the hot manga and anime series Attack on Titan.

I like to think that is the way he would want to be remembered. We salute ye.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Just realized for many of us this will be the only place in the universe that rememberes us, and most likely due to something profoundly stupid.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Just realized for many of us this will be the only place in the universe that rememberes us, and most likely due to something profoundly stupid.

:vince:

• Locked thread