Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tasmantor
Aug 13, 2007
Horrid abomination
Tas is covered in great walks. It's true in the peak season you have to book and pay extra to do the Overland track but there's good reason it makes so many top walks in the world lists. The southwest track is still full on good old fashion gently caress up and die wilderness bushwalking, like fly into the start and walk out. Et had wine glass bay as a day walk and lots to see if you want to spend a few days but you have to pack your own water as there's none on the peninsula. Frenchman's cap is a great walk so is mount Anne, the walls of Jerusalem, Arthur's River my god now I miss the place. Spend a week on Mariha island or go see the candle stick or totem pole. There's a new track called the 3 capes I think but I've never done it and I think it costs like the Overland. I'll do an effort post when I'm not on my phone sorry for the block of text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread