Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you have hair? DO you like hair?
I have hair and I like hair
I have hair and I do not like hair
I do not have hair but, however, I like hair
I do not have hair and I do not like hair
I do not have hair and I do not like hair but this is not why I do not have hair
I do not have hair and I do not like hair and this is why I do not have hair
I have hair and I like hair and this is why I have hair
I have hair and I like hair but this is not why I have hair
I have hair and I do not like hair but I hate myself and this is why I have hair
I have hair and do not like hair. I wish I could shave my head but, unfortunately for me, cultural or social demands keep me from doing so
I have hair and I do not like hair but I dont want people to think I am racists so I do not shave my hairs off
I wish I could grow hair
I like hair I think people with hair are fun
I wish
I wish I had a friend
I wish people would talk to me
I wish people would notice me
I
I think people dont see me because Im ugly
I think people hate me when they see me
I cant believe that people just stop talking to me without their being some common factor in all of these things
and the common factor is me
its because of me that they stop talking to me
I wish people... i wish people didnt abandon me. My parents abandoned me
im going to kill myself
View Results

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Hi, everyon likes hair. Do you have hair? Do you like har? This is the hair megathread for you, relating to hair and hair styles, hair tips, and hair chat. Lets chat and talk about hair here. Here hair? Ha ha!

Lets' talk about hair. There are many hair styles, dome people like to shave theyre heads, some people like to cut it short but not shave it. This is called a buzz cut.

What a hadsome man! I like his jaw line, it looks like you could grate cheese on it. Does that make sense? I hope you know what I mean

Some people like it a little longer than that but not much. This is probably still probably called a buzz cuyt. Some people like it a little bit more longer than that. This is called a bizz cut, suitable for business and this is also how it got it is name. The bizz cut is very popular in the suburbs, its popular with business types who live in the suburbs and commute to work, either in an individual vehicle (indie) or public transport (pubie). Do you have a bizz cut? I do not.

I do not think this man is as handsome as the previous man. I think its his dark eye colour. To me a dark ey colour suggests untrustworthiness and low breeding. But this is definitely a bizz cutt and I'm not going to discriminate.

Some people have it a little bit longer than the bizz cut.

This isnt the best picture for what I am treying to describe. I think it gives you the general idea though, just sort of squint a little bit but not too much. No that is too much

This is called loose bizz. A little bit longer than that, its the wild bizz. A little bit longer than that is just normal hair, this is called hair.

A classic hair cut for a classic man. I am aware that this is not a real person but its the best picture I could get, I hope you dont mind too much

No body has hair thats just a little bit longer than that, but if its a lot longer its called Long Hairs, or depending on the style it could be a mullett, or maybe you call a mullet a hockey hair where you live. Are you familiar with the term "mullet" when someone is talking about hair? If so then you probably call it a mullet.

Here is the mullet or hockey hair hair style modelled by popular 90's actor John Stamos from Fill House.

Do you know what I mean when I say "hockey hair"? THen perhaps, where you live, it is called hockey hair. Which one do you say? You can try them both, see which one you like better. Similar to but different from the mullet (hockey hair) is the front mullet. I dont know if this has another name in the places that call theyre hair styles after hockey games. Maybe its called the front hockey hair. But, and this is important, I am just guessing. Maybe someone I.T. thread could confirm or deny this. I dont want to give inaccurate information here. So here is a picture of front mullet

This is a difficult hair cut to pull off. I couldnt get a picture of a man with the hair in front of he face that was also a front muillet. But its sort of like this. I dont know what colour hes eyes are

I do not recommend that you actualy give yourself a hair cut that is a mullet (or hockey hair (or front mullet (front hockey hair(?)))) because it looks like the type of hair cut that an unsophisticated person would have today. So do'not do this. Let's talk about hair.

Do you have hair that is the same as the type of hair I have typed about previous to the sentence? I hope that, if you do, you feel included. It is my aim that everyon e has the ability to feel included in this discussion. I like to talk to people, and I like to talk about hair. But we've only covered so much so far. I think I'm going to go back and add picture to illustrate the types of hair that I am going to, and have already, talked about. Of course I'm not tgoing to add pictures of the hair I haven't talked about et because I dont like to plan things so far ahead, I'm a prett. relaxed and easy going guy. I hope that this is apparent when you read this Hair Style Mega Thread, or HSMT. Well, I am hgoing to add pictures now. I hope I can remember the bbcodes. Talk to you when I finish. Okay I've done it, thanks for being patient with me

So now that weve covered the basics lets get into some more advanced hairs.

Heres a nice lady modelling the Dog Eared Hair Style (DEHS).

The DEHS is an advanced hair style that should not be attempted by those without access to a proper hair dressing salon or a friend who has reached the highest Tiers of the hair dressing guild, or those with whiplash or a congenital weakness of the neck. Its fun to look at though when done proberly, as in the picture above. Doesnt she look nice? I think she looks ver. nice

\The bihawk is for those who need to scream that they are different. Its only for those true rebels who do not fit in with society and are not afraid of being making fun, poking fun, or being mean, making mean faces at you, ignoreing you, saying that youre fat, or stupid, or a fat stupid [mean word for homosexual. it starts with an "F"] Its an impressive hair style, I like it a lot. This is actually a picture of me, I hope you like it. :) Im actually working on a new hair cut now. More on this later

This man actually has orange hair, or ginger hair, or red hair as its colloquially called. I really like red hairs on a lady, but if you are a man with red hair I am sorry. I am so sorry. He looks happy and like the sort of guy you could be friends with. He looks like a man you could have fun with, he

So far I have only posted the picture of men, but I dont want ladie to think they are not included. In fact, most hair styles are worn by women. Heres a women with a hair style you might not have seen before...!

This is a futuristic hair style not for the faint of heart or with weak constitutions. Its a solar hair panel and if you get one of these, you are telling the worl that you care about hair, and also that you care about the environment. If you sit outside a lot you can even plug your hair into the electricity grid and feed energy back into it. But ha ha, I guess no one here does that! (i mean sit outside, this is a joke about people who use computers)(this is not meant to offend anyone, II am just haveing a laugh with friends. Please dont feel singled out by this comment and accept it in the spirit in which it was offered i.e. a fun joke by a friend to a friend. I like to think that we are friends :))

Do you have hair? Do you like to talk about hair? Then this is the Mega Thread for you! HSMT, lets talk about hair

a fun picture to end the first post of the HSMT with :D

EDIT: IMPORTANT EDIT!: I am very sorry to any persons who might be reading this who are not or european descent. I completely and ignorantly forgot about the majority of the worlds population with my narrow views. Something Awful Forums User proof of concept made a very salient point and I hope that I can start making amends by featuring this hair style:

proof of concept posted:

what about a flat top OP?

I belief this hair style is called a "flat top". It looks good, it looks frivolous! I like this hairstyle a lot and I urge anyone with a more multicultural view of hair to please respond with a repoly in this HSMT to tell everyone about it! Thanks for your understanding

edit 2: I just looked for the dictionary definition of frivolous and it didnt mean what I thought. I thought it just meant that something was fun, but I see now that it means something unworthy of being taken seriously. If the flat top hair style has a cultural significance that I am unaware of, please understand that it was not my intention to cause offense to anyone. I am not editing what I said because I believe in full disclosure. Please have a nice day! :)

here is a fun website that you can use to find the perfect hair styles for your facial shape, style and colour. But there is a problem, it asks you to sign up! Luckily we are blessed with temporary email websites that you can use to make a temporary email on the website and use it temporarily to circumvent such things and here is a website you can use to do these things

https://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

so sign up there and find out YOUR PERFECT hair style here

http://www.thehairstyler.com/hair-consultations/find-your-perfect-hairstyle

im going to do it

can someone with a gif editor and the necessary skill please make a gif where the picture pasted above slowly zooms in on the person third from the left on both pictures of both genders. Tia advance

Here are my suggestions for a hair style from the hair styler dot com.

i like the first and the third hairs i think I could pull it off. I think this would look good on me and if I can do it I will post a picture. Edit I cant do it sorry.

Here is a nice looking lady who has a Circular Ball Hair Style its popular in japan. Its a popular hair style in japan because of the heat it can be very airing and it helps with circulation. I think she looks nice, she looks like the sort of person i would like to be friends with. I hope I can find out who she is and I hope she is looking for a new friend! That friend will be me if so

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Oct 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

WHops, sorry, I forgot to say my secret hair plan. I'm going to give myself a pompadour, but it will be a reverse pompadour. Please do not steal this design it is very important to me. I will call it the backdour

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hi friend this is a good thread! I rock a "buzz cut" myself! How about you?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Oh hello there I didnt see you come in ( i am pretending that we are all sitting in a room together and relaxing to talk about hair. I think this will be a fun thing to do and if you want you can do it too but if you dont then thats okay, please dont feel pressured to do anything you dont want to do after all :) i just want everyone to feel at home here in the HSMT.)

As for my hair well, all I can say is that if you look carefully at the pictures, you just might find out!

Also I forgot to say that this is not the place for makeing fun of peoples hair or the ideas people have about hair. I want this to be a hair safe place. And dont try to get around the rules by saying that youre hair style is making fun of others hair because, sir, I would reply by saying that you cannot have a concept as a hair style. If you could my hair would be that everyone likes me and no one stops talking to me and I have friends

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm going bald :(

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

proof of concept posted:

oh wow. I just realised that everyone in that original post was white. I feel really bad now and I see that I am guilty of unconscious racism. Im as white as the day is long and I didnt even think about it. Im really sorry and hope that you understand that this was done out of ignorance and not malice. I will add this to the original post as a first step to making amends. Also please no one post the helicopter hair picture

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm going bald :(

Im really sorry to hear this, but you know what they say, the men who go bald first are the most virile! This is a bright side, a silver lining on a dark storm cloud that you might not have thought of. My hair is plentiful and thick, perhaps even luxurious, but I can never have children even if I was able to have sex with another lady person. Im sterile and I have a micropenis so being bald isnt so bad my friend! Were friends now fyi

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Text me :bigtran:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

This image makes me excited because it makes me remeber Pee-Wee Hermans Big Adventure, and also at the same time it makes me sad because it makes me remember Pee-Wee Hermans Big Holiday

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

These are some ver. impressive hair cuts and hair styles. I like them all, a lot especally that last one

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I want to get hair like a Nazi because I like a Nazi but instead: "Bizz cut" but from a unsmiling picture on my phone, in Evernote, under "haircut

How do I "punch through to the other side?"

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

I want to get hair like a Nazi because I like a Nazi but instead: "Bizz cut" but from a unsmiling picture on my phone, in Evernote, under "haircut

How do I "punch through to the other side?"

Hi forums user Sheep-Goats, I'm not sure I completely understand your question, what are you trying to punch? Maybe some strength and upper body training would help but I wouldnt know because im extremely flabby and ver. weak so I cant help you with this. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

Hi forums user Sheep-Goats, I'm not sure I completely understand your question, what are you trying to punch? Maybe some strength and upper body training would help but I wouldnt know because im extremely flabby and ver. weak so I cant help you with this. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

I will take this to heart and wet it first, like you have suggested

Thanks for t the advice

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i don't understand why my asscrack needs to have so much hair in it while my scalp has so little

i'm fat and bald

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

I will take this to heart and wet it first, like you have suggested

Thanks for t the advice

I use styling wax that I get from IGA but if you do this remember to wash it once a week at least otherwise you will get a buildup of dandruff. You might think people wouldnt notice but after a while youll get little white flecks in your hair and it fdoesnt look very good. I prefer a wax that has a matte finish and maximum hold maybe you could try this, i use it twice a week and wash with a anti0dandruff shampoo that I purchased from the chemist. I also try to do some exercise once a week, for instance I can usually manage to do 10-15 toe touches while im siting in my computer chair. If youre lucky like me you can get to both shops in the same shopping complex, but if you dont have an IGA maybe you have to go to woolworths or coles. I don't know what to suggest if you have to do that because I dont shop at either of those places if I can afford it because I dont like supporting the establishment and I dont approve of the business practices of either supermarket chain.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Tom Gorman posted:

i don't understand why my asscrack needs to have so much hair in it while my scalp has so little

i'm fat and bald

The hair in your bottom cleft is natures filter system. A long time ago like 100 or maybe 50 years ago we didnt have easily accessible toilet paper so as a species we had to develop a way to combat this. If you notice, your bottom cleft hair is very slick and smooth, this would help to funnel the feces into the ground and to help combat smells associated with this which was more of a method of stopping predators from tracking you by smell than any social pressures and back then people didnt worry so much about if people smelled or if they were sweaty and really i think that peolpe today could learn something from this and not be so judgemental

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Can anyone give me tips on how to get that perfect Lego Man Jim Bob hair? It's so difficult to get the edges rounded like that.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

When I was in primary school i had a Mad Magazine with a beavis and butthead fold in and I didnt know who beavis and butthead were. I thought it said "Beavisand Butthead" and i was like "what is a beavisand butthead". I asked my American friend at the time and he told me who beavis and Butthead were and I like to watch Beavis and Butthead now. Did you know that the early episodes of Beavis and Butthead featured another character that would become popular on MTV who was called Daria? It's ture!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Haier posted:

Can anyone give me tips on how to get that perfect Lego Man Jim Bob hair? It's so difficult to get the edges rounded like that.

I know this one. You need a reflective mirror and some sturdy cardboard and a sharp razor blade. If you have had all sharp items taken from you you can break open a disposable razor to get the razor from inside, but this will be noticed. You need to carefully remove it where the plastic joins so you can snap it back in later. Anyway wet your hair and smooth it over the cardboard, and carefully slice the hair in the shape you want to make it. Dont cut too hard or you might cut youre face. I liked to cut the upper chest area and the upper legs, but be careful because one of the biggest arteries in the body runs through your thigh. The chest works better than the stomach because its very easy for your intestines to just pop out if you cut too deep.
edit i forgot to say that you should watch yourself cutting your hair in the mirror that was mentioned previously

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

lonesomedwarf posted:

The hair in your bottom cleft is natures filter system. A long time ago like 100 or maybe 50 years ago we didnt have easily accessible toilet paper so as a species we had to develop a way to combat this. If you notice, your bottom cleft hair is very slick and smooth, this would help to funnel the feces into the ground and to help combat smells associated with this which was more of a method of stopping predators from tracking you by smell than any social pressures and back then people didnt worry so much about if people smelled or if they were sweaty and really i think that peolpe today could learn something from this and not be so judgemental

wow this was great a nd very helpful. i'd feel like i could take on the world if I didn't have this gross psoriasis everywhere on my body, including my balls.

thanks!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I prefer shaving it all off for that more sleek head look.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Tom Gorman posted:

wow this was great a nd very helpful. i'd feel like i could take on the world if I didn't have this gross psoriasis everywhere on my body, including my balls.

thanks!

in a pervious post I mentioned going to the chemists. Maybe if you went to the chemist you could ask about getting some medicinal creams or a salve, perhaps some kind of tincture or solution that would help with this problem. A poultice or some sort of herbal remedy

edit this brings me to a ver. important point. Men shouldnt be agraid of using creams, salves, lotions or any thing like this on themselves or theyre hair. Its normal and natural for a man to do this, it doesnt mean he is effeminate or that he prefers the company of men to women. If he does then this is completely coincidental and you should feel ashamed for thinking that there is any kind of connection between those things. If a man prefers the company of men to a woman that doesnt mean he is any less of a man. This is important to remember I have met many people who think this. And just because a man p[refers the company of men that doesnt mean he likes to put it in hes butt or that he likes to put himselve in a butt either. There are many ways homosexual man can express love and if youre interested in finding out more find me on the Heroic Homosex Website for men

edit2 I am Big Belly Bouncer or BBB for short

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Oct 18, 2016

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Chill la Chill posted:

I prefer shaving it all off for that more sleek head look.

This is perfectly reasonable and is a good way for men to go if they are On The Go and prefer that sleek look. This is a great way to be a quick man about town who has no time to spare for things like hair. I think that if you take this option you are also welcome in the HSMT and your opinion is valued and valid here. I look forward to seeing what you can contribute here in the HSTM

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
im the hockey guy "luscious locks" some say when i pass by

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
op can you add this to the op and make people do it:

omg forget it they make you sign up

a whole buncha crows fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Oct 18, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nice meltdown op. You get a bad haircut or something? :glomp:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm a looking op and i'm a liking check out this rig

p cool imo got this hottie looking like one of them dang paper fans chinese women like to hold and whoosh whoosh on they face when they getting all veklempt

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

just did a quick google turns out some chinese men use the fans too (fact check verification - full fact)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm very lonely...

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a whole buncha crows posted:

op can you add this to the op and make people do it:

omg forget it they make you sign up

i add it to the op and am in the process of finding out my perfect hair style right now. wow i got some good ideas with this.

i cant beliefe this as i am actually a huge garth pugh fan

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Nice meltdown op. You get a bad haircut or something? :glomp:

I am in a perpetual state of meltdown and reformation

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

i cant beliefe this as i am actually a huge garth pugh fan

ya i ripped a fat garth ont he can this morning

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

social vegan posted:

i'm a looking op and i'm a liking check out this rig

p cool imo got this hottie looking like one of them dang paper fans chinese women like to hold and whoosh whoosh on they face when they getting all veklempt

This is the circular ball hair style, I didnt put it in the OP as well Im going to be honest I didnt think the Some Thing Awful Forums (s'aw'rum) community was sophisticated enough to appreciate it. Boy am I glad to be proven wrong!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm very lonely...

email me

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

This is the circular ball hair style, I didnt put it in the OP as well Im going to be honest I didnt think the Some Thing Awful Forums (s'aw'rum) community was sophisticated enough to appreciate it. Boy am I glad to be proven wrong!

my platonic friend rhonda has a circular ball hair style, she comes over and lies down and we put a pizza on her face then me and the crew hold her body and slowly drag her back like we are pulling the steaming hot pipin' fresh pepperoni pizza from the firebrick oven, rhonda is not allowed to talk until someone takes the slice covering her month which we often leave for days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

social vegan posted:

my platonic friend rhonda has a circular ball hair style, she comes over and lies down and we put a pizza on her face then me and the crew hold her body and slowly drag her back like we are pulling the steaming hot pipin' fresh pepperoni pizza from the firebrick oven, rhonda is not allowed to talk until someone takes the slice covering her month which we often leave for days

mama mia! You should say Mama Mia next time you do this. It sounds like a fun time for all involved. I think mama mia means my mother in greek

• Locked thread