Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

No Wave posted:

I think it's definitely the best spell in the game.
no way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

cheetah7071 posted:

The list I was looking at actually looks terrible looking closer (3x goblin 1x cursebrand when cursebrand is strictly better, among other things) so I'll probably copy a list from one of you if anyone has one they're happy with

usually this is to prevent baphomet pulling 1 drops

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

either way the main crafts are going to be caraboo and vampy and those are going to be in every unlimited aggro blood list so go wild

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i have somehow opened 2 abyss straddlers and zero happy pigs

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

crisis averted i just opened one along with a new ding dong

still crafting 2 though lol

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

im honestly really sick of monthly nerfs. cant even play more than 1 loving blood wolf in aggro blood now

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i really dont like limiting cards. cygames basically just reached into my collection and dusted 2 of my animated blood wolves. thanks for the 100 vials.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

how is what i said wrong? 2 of my blood wolfs are literally unplayable now.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the more significant thing is haven cant just drop a preemptive tribunal on your turn 9 now and be protected for 3 turns.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i dont remember needing to redownload poo poo every time but i did it ages ago and they have changed some stuff with the file structure on pc since then so it might be different now

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

lol

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

tell that to the poor doggo

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

if you change your language to korean in game you get 3 free packs

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i would reroll if you are down to spend some time getting something good. otherwise its not the worst i guess

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

100%

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i got moon (and that which erases and rumie) from the 10 free packs. first gacha leader ive pulled. problem is i already have ilya

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

are you running baby forte instead of 3rd forte because you dont have 3 or because you want to play her as a 3 drop sometimes

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

someone posted a compilation of gm decks from this season on reddit. has to be one of the best resources out there right now for netdecking https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iQST2U7rQt3UzKILOxBiHufo2SPf_4NL98YhrzHnt3M/edit

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i got an ouro. already have 1 and hes never more than a 1 of now so i guess i got vials.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

thats the galaxy brain. when your opponent has no clue what youre playing they cant play around anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

vulturesrow posted:

What's your CCG of choice these days?

eternal

• Locked thread