Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Is this good enough a roll? It's not a lot of legendaries, but it seems I got mostly S ranks, so it might be good?

Edit: Important note, that Forte is animated which is really the main thing making me want to stick to this draw.

Infinity Gaia fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Oct 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

InfinityComplex posted:

Oh wow you got Olivia right off the bat. That's a good card.

Is there any particular class you want to try out first?

I was primarily interested in the Dragons because... Dragons. But seeing the cards I got, I feel I should try the fairies.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I decided to play a little bit more before deciding and my very first non-tutorial pack had another Ancient Elf so the game is pretty much telling me to keep this draw and also to play the fairies.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I got one gold in 5 packs. One.

I'm the one this game truly hates. At least it was Vania...

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Yeah, Rose Queen is worth keeping one of juuuust in case. The times she salvages a win are worth the ones she sits in your hand as a dead card, imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Zoness posted:

Skullfane, Rune Legendaries that aren't Merlin, and Soul Dealer come to mind.

Pluto also looks pretty mad mediocre outside of take two, and dragonsong flute :lol:.

At least you can kinda meme with Dragonsong Flute. I'm with Ephraim in that the worst legendary is probably Beast Dominator.

• Locked thread