Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

my friend found this game and i found this thread. i don't really give a poo poo about rerolling any more but with my 43 card packs i think i did alright:

pascale is animated.

what should I do with my cards for a deck?

e: one of my friends opened a pack and got 8 animated cards in one go. :v:

Tsurupettan fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Oct 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

can I just take the banner deck and replace something in it with Saber (and maybe Lucifer) and be good to go? I posted my legendary pulls above but I really dunno what to do with my cards. This game is fun as gently caress, though!

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Reiterpallasch posted:

don't, aurelia is 99% of the time going to be worse than advent blader as your 5-drop (the situations in which she's better you're already losing badly in, and she won't turn it around), and the game should be over long before lucifer is relevant; the beauty of banner swords is that it's a complete master-viable list for like 4k

well, my start seems fine enough so I'll keep it and just play the game and learn and maybe at some point i'll know what to do with what i've got. banner is super cheap and i prob have a bunch of cards for it already anyway.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Is there a list of cards that are so garbage I can justify liquefying them immediately? I need 3600 vials to round out the banner deck. I did just pull a Skullfane which seems not so exciting.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

either I am bad, or I am using the wrong deck against her (or both), but god drat the elite AI is hard in this game. I lost five times to Erika with a budget banner deck (everything but the awilda's) before giving up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Oh. I saw it in the achievements so I thought it was doable.

link your steam account to mobile

link your mobile account to G+ or facebook

congrats enjoy your packs

• Locked thread