Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Game is p fun. Just started playing and with all the free tickets they gave me I have an instant win card which is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I like the countdown cards but I think I might have waaaay too many in my deck

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

i'll take 6

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Lotsa tiddies in dis game

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Top decking bahamut gives me a boner

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
The game is being mean and won't give me haven cards in my packs :(

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I ended up with Bahamut, Seraph, 2 Odins, and 3 Garudas (and some random legendaries of other factions that I do not give even 1/10th of a poo poo about) from my initial packs and just went with it. Spent the 6 bux on the one-time bonus like the pay to win garbage poo poo lord I am and bought the haven pre-fab for the moon amal and the themis' decree and i'm doing quite well now.

Sadly though I seem to get far, far, far fewer than 1/8 haven cards out of packs now that I'm committed to it. Rude rear end game.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I have the opposite problem where if I don't go second I just get rushed down by everything under the sun. I need that 3rd evolution!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
That bloodcraft amulet is kinda neat

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
So I just noticed there is a fuckton of rupees gated behind beating the highest difficulty AI in practice mode

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Slightly editing my deck to counter the AI is a fun exercise, at least.

If anybody is looking for their 20 private matches let me know!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
lol the Haven AI played Skullfane even I know better than that poo poo

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Bought 10 packs with the rupees I just earned and got exactly 5 haven cards, one of which was a 4th copy of Garuda. Buuuuuuutts

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
incandescent is fun but he shares the same weakness as every other 'when an enemy follower attacks' card in that they can just blast him with a spell first and then you overpaid for a dead creature :(

I still run 2 Damus tho I am committed to making that poo poo happen

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
N E Ways this here is my deck I've been winning pretty good with it.

Any bum cards in there y'all wouldn't run? I think I weeded out most of the crap but I dunno. Obviously I am missing some cards I need and the deck strategy is a bit unfocused, but I find it can drop into pretty much everything and have a good chance.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I kinda like her as just a 5/6 body. I suppose I could get a 6/6 or better for the same price, though?

E: She's actually the beefiest 6 drop available to havencraft @_@

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Double Neph seems good. Did you pull any good last word cards to pair with her? Any Mordecai?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Animated Snake Charmer (lol) is the nicest animated I've seen so far. The snake is all glowy :3:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I've been getting top-decked like a mofucker all got dang day today hngnghgh

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
That amulet is rad as hell

I've also been playing some earth rite runecraft the last day or two and the more cards they print for it the better. My deck is pretty much entirely bronze/silver D:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Having a body that is so highly skewed to offense can be kinda neat, but that overpowered Forte card is just about a gazillion times better

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Any chance they'll release new pre-fabs with the next set? I really like earth rite but the cards for it continue to elude me!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Daria can gently caress off forever

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Holy poo poo that Leonidas card is insane.

Yeah that card was rude as heck

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
All forest needs now is a 2-drop that gives something else storm

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
That forestcraft card is really stupid

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Dipping into Shadowcraft. Doing a sort of mid-range necromancy thing. Pretty fun!

I do like how this game has several deck types where you have to manage special resources i.e. earth sigils or shadows or whatever

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I long for a day where every second game isn't versus the same boring daria deck farrrrrrrt

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Emalde posted:

In low rank climb, Daria is nearly 100% absent now, it is bliss.

I'm in C1 rank and it's every second game so you must be luckier than I am!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
At the end of the day she's a 5/5 card that gets progressively cheaper and let's you draw 5 times AND makes those 5 cards better. She'll never not be stupidly good.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
The trick to take 2 is to always hold on to a 'destroy a follower' card until you absolutely need it because the other guy is definitely holding on to his bahamut

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I just started playing Bloodcraft, and my newly constructed deck has gone 5-0 in ranked! Accept your drat fate daria and/or swordcraft turdlords

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Is there any 4-drop better than Righteous Devil? Because he is baller as gently caress.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Yukari posted:

Does your current ranking actually affect who you see in unranked? I thought unranked was literally RNG whoever is playing.

I think it influences it a bit but they still favour quick matching over even matching.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Except the 'pros' start shuffling their cards turn1 in magic and i'm p sure it's just the 'tism peeking out

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Currently running this with a butt load of success. Ran a chain of 5-9 streaks and made my way to B0!

https://tinyurl.com/kl9tomz

I am seriously debating buying a second copy of Kiss of the Queen to add the second Righteous Devil, Bloody Mary, and Tempt Vampire, and maybe the second Queen Vampire. Hmm!!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah, I was eyeballing it, but I honestly have no problems with aggro as-is and don't see the need to cut down on cards that have more effectiveness against the stuff I do have problems with. In terms of cards that I use evolution on, Squall lancer is better for the 'kill aggro cards' role and Righteous Devil is better for the 'Heal yourself' role. Maybe if I climb higher and hit really fine-tuned sword spam I might need the raider?

E: Also my Squall Lancers are both Animated :3:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Dis game's soundtrack is honestly pretty good

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Lol some turdlord was trying to wolfbolt me but had 8 cards in his hand and left a water fairy on the field! I can just imagine how upset he was when I killed the water fairy, filled his hand, and had him watch as his bolt faded into nothingness...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
The reason his hand was full was because h played fairy princess so ??? i dunno ??

• Locked thread