Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Steam servers are up and running.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

You can enable 60 fps in the settings.

It's like a whole new world.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

No, you can buy customization options as well, and enter arena if you don't have a ticket.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

Apparently playing it on 60fps is like a diabetes inducing heart attack, c/d

http://i.imgur.com/3dn9fOo.gifv

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm glad Owain is voicing like 70% of the male characters in this game.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I never rerolled (and all I got was this stupid T-shirt)

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sword, blood and haven is also coincidentally the name of my band

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Reiterpallasch posted:

twist ending: that last one was actually a control swordcraft list and i got my rear end handed to me

Last night I played a Runecraft and thought Heh, I'll just not play any cards for a couple turns so they can't build up their dshift. :smug:

It was an Earth Rite/follower based Runecraft. :(

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I love being new to a card game and coming across super weird cards. Managed to clinch out a tough Take Two game with 2 HP left, and on the last turn my opponent played Alexander. Why would you even need to attack that many times?!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I personally love Haven in Take Two. Sometimes, it just works.

:getin:

e:

Terper fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Oct 31, 2016

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Kaguya was one of the first cards I opened and I thought she was great but after thinking about it more and seeing her in action, she's... not particularly great. For one thing you have to Evolve her to get her effect, then she must die, and then for two turns (three if you kill her off on your turn), a random opponent has its attack set to 1, at the end of your turn. When you don't want the enemy to have any cards, preferably. Wooo...

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Preferably you never ever get to the bottom of your deck since there is no fatigue and instead you just insta-lose.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Aaah. I remember the day when I managed to Robin Hood a Forte. Good times, good times.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Got Dark Angel Olivia from twitter, hooray :frogbon:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Got Bahamut and White Wolf in my 15 packs. Oh well.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Can someone post a list for Spellboost Follower rune? I've pulled most of the pieces including 2 Daria and this deck just looks absolutely obscene.

(Also I'm pleasantly surprised, but most of the new cards don't really have the :japan: factor in their art.)

I just put together this thing. I managed to open one Daria and had enough to craft another. The Spectral Wizard would be replaced with the third one. I'm thinking of replacing the Sorcery Cache with another Levi.

Here's another one some dude on Reddit posted. Pick your poison!

Terper fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Dec 29, 2016

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Drakes posted:

They need some gimmick version of Bahamut that plays the theme from granblue when it comes into play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CW4LeFQB5Y

They need to add Amira, Kaisar, and FAAAVVAAARROOOO cards soon.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

This one's for you, Timmy :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I don't think I've ever drafted a worse deck. :negative:

e: I'm having a bad day.

Terper fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jan 2, 2017