Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Well, Haven for example is super dead otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Hyper Inferno posted:

Necroassassin -> Troth's Curse

Necroassassin is RoB, it's not leaving yet.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I'm just gonna play Mysteria by herself in a dirt deck to make my finisher stronger/

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I am going to use Abyss Straddler and Twilight Queen for the OHKO. It will not work.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Tortolia posted:

Moon leader for Haven please

Didn't Moon actually win the vote? It's only a matter of time then.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I'm 100% sure that they're intentionally lowering the power level of all decks. They've said before that they used to try to buff decks by adding cards they knew were overpowered, but at some point changed their philosophy on that. The idea is that eventually all those older, overpowered cards will rotate out and the cards from this set will be the new baseline. However, it's a long-term goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

No Wave posted:

Whats interesting is that you can run 3 of that guy, which means we fortunately won't ever see the hearthstone situation where you always just shove all the highlander synergy cards into the same deck.

I'll assume this is the only one for now tho.

This is the "Omen of One" after all. I assume each of them will have a different number-based gimmick.

• Locked thread