Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Now, is this game like Automatron, but for drunks? Because I can get behind that sorta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I found the place to chop wood at. And there was a bottle of booze near the axe, so I figured I'd take a swig.

Now I can't even chop wood correctly. Thanks game.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Okay how do I screw on the Water Pump Pulley thing. Guide called for 10mm, and I didn't get the green highlighted bolts while in tool mode with the right spanner?

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Meanwhile I just got to the shop finally.

The gently caress do I buy. How many snausages is a few weeks worth.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I wound up buying two of each food, then three cases of beer, mosquito spray, the fan belt, and some goods for baking.

But then of course I try to use the sauna. Not sure how to use it, but just then I gotta pee. I pee in the sauna, then this happens.

I just don't get this game sometimes. First I manage to not only beach my boat, but somehow get the motor stuck in the dirt. Then I wind up peeing to death somehow???

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

But I did pee. I even peed on the sauna stove thingy. Saw the pee come out.

I also alt-tabbed out of the program.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Cowman posted:

I drank the mysterious bottle I found by the firewood and it made me ridiculously drunk, so much so that the screen was spinning around. I then was able to get in and start the septic truck and drive it something above 60km/h on the dirt road then hit 120km/h on the paved road. I also ran over 4 cops and got one stuck in my grill :unsmigghh:

I tried driving the diesel truck after giving up on drunken wood chopping.

Couldn't even turn the thing on, what with the screen shake.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

So uh... how do I sauna. And how do I lose the dirtiness.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

While I did get most of my car built, I did wind up losing my van somehow. Basically, I tried to ram my tractor out of the way since it wouldn't move even after an ignition, one thing led to another and I last saw my van get launched into lower orbit.

Also how do i fix tractor.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Cojawfee posted:

Is the tractor out of fuel? I think the patch notes mentioned respawning vehicles that leave the map.

Can't tell. Gauge on the left can't be seen all that well.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Asproigerosis posted:

Alright cars all put together I think. Just gotta get some fluids after doing chores for benisbucks. I assume my first attempt to start the car up will be a big wet fart, won't it?

Same except it is also dark for me. How long do I wait until it's light out since I want to get my liquids in one go.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

JB50 posted:

Is that route quicker? I tried it once, but I hit a tree and died in the Van.

It might be quicker to boat it, since that is a straight line instead of a long rear end curve.

Also gently caress I DROPPED MY JERRY CAN IN THE LAKE AND PROMPTLY QUIT WITHOUT SAVING.

Can we buy more jerry cans now or.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I might restart in permadeth mode. I'm at the point where all I need to do is put liquid into the thing but like... both the van and the tractor are out of gas and/or are hosed. Should I just keep at it and use the car to earn more benisbucks or would it be fine ti just restart and try not to gently caress everything up?

Also the hood is on but I can't open it. Do I hold it or...?

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

The car actually runs for me! Except it ran for a few seconds and then... this.

Is this a simple fix or

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

PopeOnARope posted:

You didn't bolt the back of the engine in, did you?

Mine wiggled the engine up out of the bay over the fender, after shooting the half shafts from the sides.

I remember doing so. But I'll have to make sure before I start again. I get the feeling there's more bolts to tighten when it comes to engine-to-car connections.

Edit: Actually there's two front bolts. Now I get the squealing everyone else gets.

Edit 2: Squealing stopped. Now to figure out how to get this thing actually moving. And maybe figure out how to reverse.

widespread fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Nov 10, 2016

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

After not able to move the Satsuma despite going into different gears, I waited until I got five sewage jobs. After the first, I did the age-old "just drag the hose behind you" thing. I might have lost it? Or does it disappear after a full tank.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Welp, said gently caress immortality and decided to go PERMADEATH. Also learned the value of driving a van at breakneck speeds on the shoreline.

Now, before I even touch the car, should I just go right to the upgraded poo poo? Or should I make the car run first before upgrading. I'm thinking upgrading first since it might be pain in rear end in a top hat to replace most of the replaceable poo poo.

JB50 posted:

Sometimes it snaps off and falls off into the septic tank. If you save and reload it will be back on the truck.

So I should not be lazy if I have, say, five septic jobs all the way to the gas station?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

PopeOnARope posted:

All that, and you guys don't care about this.

-Player can now die when driving the truck

I'm too busy looking at this:

-Added attempt to block lake side short cut route

• Locked thread