Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

sasuke is too pure to live in the sengoku period

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

Really enjoying this teamup of cartoony gremlin and photorealistic middle-aged clown with depression

Ahh, the two halves of any artist

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

was really bracing for the superslam on the easy lay-up; wasn't prepared to get hit with the realness lol :smith:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
It was a great setup, yeah

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Bro Dad posted:

sasuke is too pure to live in the sengoku period

He's a big old sweetie at heart, yeah. Light fingers though, count your spoons after you have him over for tea.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Kill Six Billion Demons

Alt: i think we can all agree: this fish is an rear end in a top hat, a normal fish would have swam away a long time ago, this fish has a vendetta, he is absolutely out of pocket

quote:

“In his fundamental nature, man fears what he cannot destroy. He allows this fear to burrow into his heart and in defense he obsesses over control. Abandoning this notion is the most important principal of kingship. A man can set a sail but can never get the breeze to blow on its own. If he tries, it shall surely drive him mad.”

-Au Vam

Full Size
Alt: The primal strike

quote:

“Sirs, and if you will hear me, I have a certain ken,
a way of moving, and if a man intend do violence to me, I shall simply lay my hand upon his shoulder
gentle as all, sir, and though the touch is light he will feel
that terrible weight
and in that moment I have killed him without killing him, and all the knowing of that will drag him down, meek as a lamb,
attest I, sirs, and witness you I have never had to kill a man yet this way, nor do I fetter them,
aye, tis’ merely in my interest to go on my way, as all men should – a merry way of living,
wouldn’t you say?”

– Intra, God of Swords

Intra rules

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Adding in the previous four tallies for ???? Must Be Destroyed, since we know for a fact that they're part of Souboutei now...
Souboutei Must Be Destroyed: 51 (+17)

Kit Walker has a new favorite as of 04:37 on Apr 28, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Destroy!!