Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Somebody post some MMO already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Copper Vein posted:

This is the weirdest Meg Mogg yet.

This is clearly Shirt Tales.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

nice. Gandhi's so gross, wash your hands dude.

He did. This one was just so potent.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I'm glad this thread is dead.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Ok, I'm glad this thread isn't dead again.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Hanselmann is a crossdresser, but not trans. So you can call him a "he".

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Golden Goat posted:

Mmm yeah time for some bad comix

Jesus Christ this comic still exists?

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Ripped off from Mitch Hedberg.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Was waiting for some kind of homophobic twist and was glad it never happened and I love this and it's wonderful and thank you for posting it.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

My Lovely Horse posted:

From 1994 even!

Holy crap. I couldn't see this getting published in the US NOW. I man, especially now with all the you know...

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Oh gently caress I forgot about Andrew Dobson. What's he been up to?

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Oh my god, he has one more donor than me on Patreon and my poo poo has been around less than a year.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Powaqoatse posted:

you think i could get a patreon going for whitenoiseposting?

That's the beauty. You can make one for anything.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

SMBC was ok ten years ago

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Is the joke that she just put a sheet over a normal-rear end lamp or is the lamp supposed to be weird looking? Cuz that's just a loving lamp.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Ol' Scooby never spoke again, after Shaggy transitioned.

I love when she shuffles a stack of hormone pills like a deck of cards

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Deified Data posted:

hey guys is it okay if I post these here? Just be warned they're a little dark humor haha :twisted:

How did you get 14 year old me's browser history?

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Every time. Every goddamn time I see 50+ new posts in this thread I expect to see some comics. And every G-D time it's you guys arguing about MM&O.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Send this comic to everyone you know. It's a good litmus test. If they think it's funny then never talk to them again.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
The only thing that sucks more than Penny Arcade are the two douches that make it

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Phil Lamarr is really pushing that Goblins thing and it's making me feel bad about making fun of it.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Post Your Favorite Comic: Only If You Hate Brownies, Homie!

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I met Kate Beaton at SPX once and she was super nice and signed my book.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I only creeped her out a little! I think I also met the Beartato guy that day.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Oglaf is often a very funny ten word joke told in 1,500 words.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
What the gently caress are you guys talking about

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Wait was Megatron a journalist? Like he sat at a typewriter with a stained white shirt little glasses and a loose tie chain smoking into the night while writing critiques of the administration?

Is there a Transformers The Post comic somewhere?

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Ferrule posted:

I have some terrible news for you about Bart Simpson...

Is it about Scientology?

Unmature
May 9, 2008
MM&O is loving great

Unmature
May 9, 2008
That Mickey comic is the best thing Max Landis has ever written

Unmature
May 9, 2008

dismissive jerkoff motion

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Clitch posted:

You ever see that Louis C.K. bit where he says it would be funny if anyone who did that had to finish, then he mimes jerking off to orgasm in front of a theater full of people?

If you have, have you reflected on it in light of recent revelations?

Well NOW I have and I'm sad.

Though when the Every Youtuber turns out to be racist thing started I was reminded of his N-word bit a lot and thought it was weird how okay that was then and how I never see it come up now. You'd think lovely racist Youtubers would be using that as an excuse all the time.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Sarah Palin vore?

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Len posted:

I used to work at a daycare and one of the kids had a Nintendo 2DS and everytime I would call it a 3DS he would get super man and go "IT'S NOT A 3DS IT'S A 2DS THAT CAN PLAY 3DS GAMES" and I did it every chance I got because I'm a bastard.

I worked at a music school when fidget spinners came out and I'd always pretend to not know what they were which shocked the kids

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Krinkle posted:

Fun fact: Chris Onstad used to have an account here. He was so offended by me saying I enjoyed The Third Man more than Citizen Kane he accused me of being an AI built by MIT to have bad opinions and think I'm a real person.

That's hilarious.

This is like every webcomic on the internet squeezed into one.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Oh man and you were doing so well before you made me experience this. Why. Why did you do this to me?

I also can't help but read this dialogue in a low whisper which makes it even worse.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Loucks posted:

I do pay for content and have for years. If something costs more than I want to pay or has a lovely license I just don’t consume it. Not everyone has a seed box and Usenet account.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I took it to C-SPAM and apparently Least I Could Do went full woke now? Last I remember was that edit of the TED Talk comic about how LICD went from a pretty standard gag a day comic about a guy being stupid around women and getting comical comeuppance for it to unironic bitches and whores. Also it went from being set in Canada to America overnight.

He probably sees that as the only way to keep that strip alive, right?