Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

paradoxGentleman posted:

you post the garbage you like, i post the garbage i like

one more powerfully unfunny, 10 page non-tmg'd mmo shitfest and I'm gonna start spamming the gently caress out of this thread with moon over june. At least timg that shitpeople, cmon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Korgan posted:

loving post it already you crybaby bitches jesus christ

I actually was going to, but :nws:moonoverjune.com is now an empty site with none of the "content" left and I'm too lazy to try to find an archive of it somewhere. Its for the better, really:unsmith:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

NonzeroCircle posted:

MM&O: impossible to read.

ftfy

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wFnNB6ra3o

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Kennel posted:

The real punchline: her vet bills are several thousands of dollars.

Thanks to decades or even hundreds of years of inbreeding, most $1000+ ~purebred~ puppies are going to be much more likely to need expensive, frequent medical care, especially if you're the type of irresponsible shitler to buy from a backyard breeder. Meanwhile, the mutt you get for like $50 in fees from the pound is way more likely to be happy and healthy for far longer.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

this thread has raised the bar for lovely comics so high that even achewood is starting to seem funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Syd Midnight posted:

Statistically, everyone has 1 labium and 1/2 a penis.

Fun (true) fact: almost everyone alive has more than the average number of arms.