Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Codependent Poster posted:

Well Dr. Strange has a bunch of great villains, so I think getting one as a warmup to others like Dormammu, Nightmare, and motherfucking Shuma-Gorath is fine.

Plus they have Mordo, too.
Does Marvel have the rights to Shuma-Gorath? I thought I heard someone else had them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Lobok posted:

He plays a space trucker who earns some money on the side arm-wrestling.
Finally US 1 is in the MCU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I know I'm a shameless MCU shill but I really enjoyed everything about this movie, especially the visuals and music score which have admittedly been the weak points for these movies. Sure the plot was basic, but I like the structure and thought the end confrontation made up for the boilerplate Marvel formula. Needed it after this really really lovely week.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

jivjov posted:

Inhumans the film was cancelled, replaced by Inhumans the TV show, starting next year.
I think it's technically a miniseries from what I've read

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

mary had a little clam posted:

That pic has me thinking about Thanos either himself taking the time or hiring someone to install rocket boosters on his arm rest rocks instead of just having an actual chair.
I mean when the technology exists who wouldn't get rocket boosters for rocks for armrests?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I just hope they can motion capture that poo poo eating grin he always does.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

tin can made man posted:

Nextwave is from 2006, Tumblr had nothing to do with it. 2006 is just the altogether nadir of american culture and humour
Nextwave is also really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Old Doggy Bastard posted:

It's more like letting people kill themselves knowing that they are mistakenly believing that paradise awaits them when in reality they are getting hell. These movies are getting weird in the constant spikes of comedy and absolute mind boggling horror, not that I object to this style.
Eh it kind of reminds me of Indiana Jones movies where the bad guy gets what he wanted only for it to turn out to be his deadly demise/damnation

• Locked thread