Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
They aren't even calling it's Wolverine, it's called "Logan"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo

It's got Patrick Stewart, Wolverine's clone daughter, that song that was everywhere a few years ago. Movie looks awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thanks

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Meh, getting an Origins vibe. We'll see though. :shrug:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Old Logan almost looks like Mel Gibson.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

For me to poop on

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress comic book movies

escalator incident
Oct 1, 2005

Sorry for the convenience.
Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Superhero poo poo is the lowest point of Western culture and they need to stop naming movies and Tv shows as people's names to try and trick people into watching it

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
just lol if you think anything is awesome, op

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
canonically wolverine is 5'2"

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
at least they didn't use the Nine Inch Nails cover

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Wizard Master posted:

Superhero poo poo is the lowest point of Western culture and they need to stop naming movies and Tv shows as people's names to try and trick people into watching it

Super hero poo poo started with the ancient Greeks.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
gently caress yeah! Wolverine! Wooooo! Muhfuckin' Wolverine! poo poo!

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
Hello? Police? I'd like to report that the new Wolverine movie looks awesome! Yes, I'll hold.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
So what is this now like the 4th wolverine movie. Why another one. I wish the Hollywood Jews would take a risk and come up with new ideas

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

It does look pretty good

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Wizard Master posted:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I thought the Wolverine movie in Japan would be cool. Just angsty Wolvering going around stabbing ninjas, hard to screw up. Man was I wrong.

The_end
May 17, 2014
Do you think wolverine has ever accidentally cut his penis with his knives that come out his hands?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
You just like the song. Try turning down the volume and watching it with something else playing.

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
When did it become cool to hate great acting and ridiculously cool special effects? gently caress off, haters!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

Due to his normally bad posture. Standing straight up he's between 5'6 and 5'8" which means he still has no business talking to Scott Summers face to face and explains why jean grey doesn't want his runty smelly rear end

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

The_end posted:

Do you think wolverine has ever accidentally cut his penis with his knives that come out his hands?

It grows back I like to think

naem
May 29, 2011

misty mountaintop posted:

gently caress yeah! Wolverine! Wooooo! Muhfuckin' Wolverine! poo poo!

Same unironicallly

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Due to his normally bad posture. Standing straight up he's between 5'6 and 5'8" which means he still has no business talking to Scott Summers face to face and explains why jean grey doesn't want his runty smelly rear end

lol if you dont think wolverine gives the mad d tho

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Wizard Master posted:

I'd take a bad superhero movie over poo poo like Madea any day. Or any of the lovely reality shows we keep pumping out. Or any of the lazily written sitcoms like The Odd Couple or 2 Broke Girls. Superhero poo poo is not the lowest point of Western culture by far.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
twist a kaleidoscope and ull more often than not come up with a new comic book movie poster

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hey all,

Hope you're very excited about Logan, as we very much are! I worked as Assistant Producer for Fox as well as taking on initial casting duties for FinalCast, who cast the film.

We're obviously going a lot of different directions with this one -- our first trailer is supposed to barely resemble a superhero flick, although our second one might have those yearning for a bit more :wink:

I can answer any questions. Some things I fought hard for in the film, and got:

The_end posted:

This gets addressed in the films, there's a lil hint with the scars in the mirror scene. James Mangold filmed the scene but then almost immediately decided he didnt want to use it, but I fought since I know a lot of nerds always ask "Lol, doesn't logan cut himself accidentally??". I think you'll like this scene a lot. It gets knida silly too (Hint, there's dick cutting talk)

Some thing I fought hard for in the film, but lost:

Logan identifies one of the soldiers that attacks Xavier, and Xavier must enter his mind to learn who they are. The original script we finally settled on had the line "Time to do your skull gently caress" {Logan to Xavier} but just one take and everyone was laughing so James was like nope and removed it. I've got the footage on my phone though so I'll upload it shortly, its p great

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

close but not quite

http://marvel.com/characters/66/wolverine

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i know a dude named Logan and he has a chromosome disorder and is like sub 4 feet tall well bye

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

is this the prequel to logan's run

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

lol if you dont think wolverine gives the mad d tho

He dick ties up into a knot and it's very hard to separate him

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

he has an adamantium barb in his dinger

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

he has an adamantium barb in his dinger

Women love it.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
The newer X-Men movies have a strange continuity. And by strange I mean dumb.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

RaySmuckles posted:

just lol if you think anything is awesome, op

Savage af

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I think it looks cool too op. But I love the jackman

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009