Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ideas? Multiple choice.
Rename it to something that includes several nature hobbies
More serious tone, more science more grammar
Less serious, less grammar broader range of people
Rename it to T.S. Eliot poem words and hide it further down the list so it's trendy
View Results

• Locked thread
Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Free Market Mambo posted:

We can distribute posts and threadshitting like that Kevin Costner film The Postman.

I'm Neil Young.

Did you mean Tom Petty? smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Korthal posted:

Maybe actually rotate the Rotating Sub Forum :shrug:

But we need to preserve the silent empty spaces, for future generations to experience posting in solitude.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Rime posted:

Close the hiking and backpacking Megathread with a post directing users to this subforum.

Close Yellowstone and redirect the hordes to my pristine unknown corner of the country? I don't think so

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
We have prepper threads? Linky poo

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Things I get-
-this forum is dead and gay
-my attempts at funny threads are bad

Things I don't get-
-y'all have nothing to say about conservation

I guess even picnic princess stopped posting in here? Shucks.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm still here, I was working at a wildlife rehabilitation center in Belize for 2 months! I will have words on conservation soon.

Right on, sounds awesome and sunny. Wb

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Sweet. I had thought about trying to make a banner ad, but I'm lazy

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'll buy it if you put some pokemon and make it
40kB max, exactly 468x60px
Allowed types: GIF, PNG, JPG

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I think charmander and bulbasaur would get more clicks, but you and I know which are most fun to chase :shroom:

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I dont really know either. How about charmander, geodude, and somethingawful's favorite psyduck

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Oh hell ya

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Hopefully I did that right. I just got 1 copy, there's not many other ads running right now so might be plenty

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Our first victim! Get him guys!

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
...hehe.. Hey, ..hehehe.. Hey Putty, ..hehe... Take A Hike!

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Welcome visitors! We hope you enjoy our park, and consider becoming a member. A few reminders- Camp out of view of any lakes or picture threads. Please bury you poo poo posts at least 6 inches down. And always hang your food out of reach of the mods.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Hiking is just walking that you have to drive to first :owned:

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm on the verge of a meltdown because no one wants to post funny things or even talk about conservation but love to talk about consumer products, god yes slather me with lube before I dare set foot out the door

Picnic will you probate me for a week so I don't do anything rash? Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Ok, thank yous for helping talk me off the ledge, I'll stop composing my Dear Richard

• Locked thread