Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ideas? Multiple choice.
Rename it to something that includes several nature hobbies
More serious tone, more science more grammar
Less serious, less grammar broader range of people
Rename it to T.S. Eliot poem words and hide it further down the list so it's trendy
View Results

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Post all you want
I agree probably the main way to get more traffic is move megathreads here but you might lose a bunch of people trying to find the new location as well

I'm going to try to post more here but yeah it's not like I have something to add in every thread

I'd love to see more winter activity posting maybe even cross country skiing etc, but maybe there are megathreads for that too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

I never really thought of this forum as the "be funny" forum so much as the light hearted but I'm not very funny myself soooo

I liked some of the picture thread stuff and other discussions but things kind of died off. It's winter in the northern hemisphere though so maybe it'll pick up when the weather gets nicer, though the lack of winter sports posting is maybe another issue

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Psycho Society posted:

And there are bugs :chloe:

but enough about your sex life...

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

walking right out my door I've done 11 miles around here. Took a lot of bars and water I think. Usually it's more like 6 miles

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

if you don't like the gear thread go post in some of the other threads or make another one of your own. It's one thread and there are a bunch in here that have had people chilling and discussing different topics. it's not a highly traveled forum but having one thread where ome people talk about gear isn't a bad thing

• Locked thread