Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
my Santa would leave bundles of cash under the trees of poor people, and make racists smell really bad so we can all tell.

the enemy Santa would leave futuristic death guns under the tree for my Deep South relatives, and give my mother a ticket for the doom train on behalf of her filthy Roma blood, and i just won't have that.

what would your good and bad Santa do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Soho Joe posted:

my Santa would leave bundles of cash under the trees of poor people, and make racists smell really bad so we can all tell.

the enemy Santa would leave futuristic death guns under the tree for my Deep South relatives, and give my mother a ticket for the doom train on behalf of her filthy Roma blood, and i just won't have that.

what would your good and bad Santa do?

my good santa wouldn't let christmas stuff bleed all the way into october

my bad santa would make christmas music play on all radio stations year round

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Hail Satan.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
-appearance and behavior is modeled on a pagan god
-fulfills the biblical prophecies that the anti-Christ will present himself as Christ by literally replacing Jesus as the focus of Christmas
-lives underground and surrounded by pagan spirits
-name is an anagram for Satan
-name sounds an awful lot like "Satan's Claws"

In other words,

WINNINGHARD posted:

Hail Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

good santa: gives me a lot of free stuff

bad santa: gives me a lot of free stuff but gives other people more