Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Basically any finals winner with a prime center and wings would have a chance against this warriors team imho. 2001 lakers, the Hakeem teams. Prime Duncan.

IMHO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I went for a long walk and think that it's just the warriors have never had to do deal with a prime center and aren't built for it . It would be interesting to see what they would do if forced to adapt.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

80 lakers had a 109 o rating.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

My Point was prime kaj was more than some dim center who throws up bad post shots which inform most stats on post efficiency . He's a good offense on his own .

That 2001 lakers squad would def give the warriors problems .

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Not cspam sorry

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Great game ! Warriors are amazing . What can you do.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Also TT is engaged with zaza a lot

Not saying TT has been good but it's been a rugby scrum under the basket

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lockback posted:

They also ran lineups where neither GSW or Cleveland had a true PF or Center. Lebron/Jefferson/JR/Korver/Kyrie vs Durant/Mccaw/Iggy/Klay/Steph. This has been a very "small" series.

Yeah good point

Steph was crazy good tho don't want to diminish

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That was just an awesome game last night. God drat.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lebron isn't going to sign for less the max.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

i think he got a lot of heat from his…well Heat days for taking less money.

the players union doesn't want to see max level players sacrificing money because then teams will pressure other stars to take less money, devaluing players' worth. at least, i think i remember that being a thing.

as for him going to the spurs, i'm not saying it's likely to happen, but he has a player option in 2018 and that's the year the spurs' cap space is cleared by like 50 million or so

He did and he has said he should not have done it .

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Cool Buff Man posted:

Boston homerism put to the side, the Heat does not seem like the greatest place for a player who would only leave his team to try to get to the finals

Is Utah for sure offering a max?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love the "let's make the 3 more important!" Rule

Is there a shot clock? It better be like 12 seconds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If only Cameroon had a guard

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Durant curry klay would be the best

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kibner posted:

Who would be the best 3v3 All-Center team? Cousins | Davis | Jokic(?)?

Edit

Misunderstood

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is there a condensed version of the game anywhere. I hung with family last night .

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Haha poop.

You thought the game was poop.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

man i forgot about this. kd is the fakest dude in sports and jesus christ thats a huge accomplishment the competition is fierce

I hope lebron destroys him tho the odds are bad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jones is also getting the per diem of ~ 130$ a day on the road

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jones can also sell his championship ring for a lot .

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bryan Colangelo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Congrats to the warriors

I don't think I've ever hated a sports team more. They are worse than the patriots .

• Locked thread