Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Personally I'm glad to see the Bulls and Lakers crash and burn, after the insufferable 80's, 90's and 2000's, Kobe, Jordan. Shaq, Magic, etc - also gently caress my dumb rear end team for drafting Sam Bowie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Chairchucker posted:

I hope Sanders goes well.

BTW, if (when) the Cavs win, does Bogut get a ring?

I hope not. gently caress Bogut. A broken leg is karma for all the cheap poo poo he's done over the years imo

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

the mean lunch lady posted:

I think he has dealt with that kind of karma already though

probably. I'm just a super salty person today. wishing for injury is bad. sorry.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Portland needs to pick up Larry Sanders unless Nurkic is available for the playoffs.

He has to be better than Meyers Leonard.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Rick posted:

West
Warriors win easily but the series might appear close to casuals because the Blazers will take and make a lot of bad bullshit and the Warriors will occasionally be content to have a bad shot contest with them.

Portland in 7, coming back from a 3-1 deficit after Draymond is ejected out of frustration

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

So if Durant is out, there's a chance for Portland to win tonight.

Looking forward to watching this game, and cursing at my television whenever Meyers Leonard is on it.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

rockets.gif

Basically why Russ should be MVP right here.

I just want to see a repeat of this except Russ shooting the dagger 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mejFtEY5faU

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Is this where we start to either see improvements in streaming from these big networks?

I guess theoretically, alacarte options for stuff would make their issue worse than it already is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Paul Zuvella posted:

That Hawks team was 4th is SRS. How is that not good.

hawks that year were a paper tiger, sort of like the raptors have been the last couple seasons. a team built for the regular season that just craters in the playoffs.

• Locked thread