Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Papercut posted:

I'll take Arnold over Jesse Ventura, any day.

Manny Pacquiao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I think there's a lot of guys who were kind of playing in the wrong era and I would love to see top players who could shoot compete in this era. I think Bird would be ridiculous.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I was super mad when Steve Kerr hit the 3. I was staying at my cousin's house for the week and I was organizing some baseball cards and I just threw them.

I was 9

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

this cruela devile rear end lookin motherfucker

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Never believing in a D'Antoni or Harden team again.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

aBagorn posted:

There's really no one they can acquire this offseason that is going to give them help them where they need it to get out of the East (i.e. someone who can slow down LeBron even a little bit).

I mean, even if they got Draymond Green for free, I don't think they're beating the Cavs. They could go 7 though.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Intruder posted:

God I never even really think about it but yeah, the Spurs at the height of their power twice, the best team in NBA history three times, the Durant-Westbrook-Harden-Ibaka Thunder, and the.... Mavs. How the hell are the Mavs one of the times he lost?

They basically shut down Lebron's ability to drive (20 fta), he didn't have his jumpshot (9/28 from 3), his bench was awful, and the Mavs shooters were lights out.

Lebron is always looking for the "smart basketball play" and the Mavs knew this, so they basically exploited his AI to force him to pass to his teammates. It didn't always work.

Also, that Mavs team was clutch as hell. They just took over at the end of the fourth.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I'm not sure there's any move for either Lebron or the Cavs to get better. I don't know where Lebron can go that could reasonably sign him to a max and beat the Warriors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

This warriors team won't be appreciated right now bc they are boring imo. I mean, as much as these players can be.

That Heat team was really fun

• Locked thread