Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

The Duggler posted:

Pacers don't play until Thursday.

Fixed that for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I prefer cashews. :colbert:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

N: Pacers G Glenn Robinson III is going to participate in the dunk contest.

V: Mmkay. That's something.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spacebump posted:

Probably just the team being cautious but maybe a sign a trade is about to happen.
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/824403880071102464
Wes had a minor hip injury last game and Carlisle previously said he expected him to play tonight. All signs have point to Cuban not wanting to trade Matthews because in addition to not being bad anymore, they like what he brings to the locker room culture.

C'mon Larry Legend! Let's make something happen with Mr. Cuban!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spacebump posted:

Please tell Larry to give us back Monta, he has it all.

Shiiiiiit. Monta/LaVoy Allen for Wes. Hellz yeah!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Cavs could really use Darren Collison... Can they trade is all their picks in the 2020 decade for him???

That really would not be a bad acquisition, but Collison would probably pout that he's not starting though. He did that with the Pacers when we acquired George Hill. I do wish he was on our roster though. He's way better than Rodney Stuckey.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spacebump, my man. Call up Cubes! Let's make this happen!

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zvhl47l

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Why the gently caress is Millsap on the ASG over Embiid? A loving travesty.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Paul Zuvella posted:

Apparently Stephen A Smith got pissed off that the Cavs said no to the Melo/Love trade?

What? Is he even a real human being anymore?

He is rage, ignorance, and stupidity given form.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

Centers are also less likely to stretch the floor, although more and more of them are starting to take threes (Boogie, KAT, Embiid).

Please don't forget 2017 Rising Stars Challenge MVP Myles Turner tia.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm just sitting over here, eating my popcorn, and watching this trainwreck that is the Bulls franchise. It's glorious.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

"It was Draymond Green's ideal! He physically intimidated me! You can spell that D-R-A-Y-MOND!"

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

straight up brolic posted:

Hayward has many tricks

Especially with Starcraft

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

straight up brolic posted:

Yeah Hayward played point in college and he's great at creating his own shot and shots for others. The Jazz don't have an assist heavy offensive philosophy, but Hayward is probably one of the more versatile players at the wing position in the NBA.

He didn't play point at Butler, but he was one of two major playmakers.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

Brad Stevens owes his whole career to shelvin Mack and Haywood

Lmao yeah okay.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

predicto posted:

The real reason that Hayward doesn't belong in the all star game is because he has Richard Spencer's neonazi haircut

More like Richard Spencer has Hayward's cool haircut.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Paul George is cool and good.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

NBA N/V: I think it's bullshit

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

http://streamable.com/b3gpw

Andrew Wiggins sends Vucevic to the Shadow Realm

I sure hope Vucevic has the 5 pieces of Exodia.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Pretty much the only time we have a chance is if Lawson elevates his game above trash sub replacement level

Maybe he can pretend to play the Pacers every night. He sure elevated his game last Friday. Sonofabitch....

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao I still love Charles Barkley. I'd drink some beer and eat ribs with that dude.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

tanglewood1420 posted:

Cavs are bringing in Mario Chalmers, Kirk Hinrich (lol) and Lance Stephenson for try outs tomorrow. If Lance is healthy I think he would be a really good pick up for them.

Nooooooooooooo...Larry please don't let this happen. Pick up Lance now!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

But he DOES make 'em dance

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao shut the gently caress up Wade

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Constellation I posted:

Charles Barkley owns. LeBron is bitchmade. Print that.

Print the shirts?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Has anyone checked on Matt Barnes' whereabouts during Fisher's jewelry heist?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Can we go back to talking about cool dunks? And how the Cavs need to stay away from Lance Stephenson so Larry Legend can bring him back and he can make 'em dance again?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Metapod posted:

Did he say and 1 after this!?!?!??!?!

I thought that was a David West/Carlos Boozer thing.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Now this is interesting...

http://arizonasports.com/story/1010154/demarcus-cousins-trade-rumor-suns-kings/

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

Haven't they been shopping Monroe since like the last trade deadline? Seems like there's no market for him at all.

Also why did Hibbert's career crater after his second All-Star season? He just turned 30.

He's a bitch-made shook pussy. Don't let him fool you with his MMA training.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zl8tebz

Plus a 2nd round pick! Who says no????????? Definitely the Suns.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spacebump posted:

"'If the Pacers would have called,' Kevin Ferrell says, 'that’s where we would've been. The economics would not have mattered – he would’ve been thrilled to play for the Pacers, his hometown team. He would’ve played there for free.'
No chance now. The Mavericks know what they have, within hours of the Portland game replacing the 10-day contract Ferrell signed on Jan. 28 with a two-year deal."

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...start/97488720/

Eh that's okay. We don't need another small guard. Hope he does well with the Mavs.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao I hope that is real.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spring Break My Heart posted:

I will give each of you 100 million dollars if Rudy Gobert wins MVP.

:toxx:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

kobe's going to enter this just to beat smush parker and then immediately quit

God drat I hope so

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

gently caress you Larry!!! We need an athletic wing, you dumbass!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lockback posted:

If you really want him Lance Stephenson is probably going to be available in (checks watch) 10 days. He really is not very good anymore.

But he can always make 'em dance!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vl2Ke8Mv4I

:dance:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

TBeats posted:

He blows.

In ears.

Ratzinc posted:

So did the cavs sign anyone from their big workout they had?

I thought I read the one person they were interested in was Jordan Farmar because he was the only one willing to sign a 10 day contract (which is dumb because Lance is about to sign one with a different team).

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

showed this to my coworker who said a guy he knows wanted to make it clear to a girl the trip they were on wasn't a date and gave her an invoice at the end of it. that's what this goon should do now that it's clear it's a friend date, itemize that poo poo

Is it tax-deductible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Andrevian posted:

Still counts as a personal expense, so absolutely not.

IRS-account spotted.

• Locked thread