Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Power of Pecota posted:

The Bulls might as well fire Hoiberg tonight, I don't know if I've seen a team getting reamed this hard this often that wasn't in full tank mode.

Except they're not in full tank mode, that's the problem...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Paul Zuvella posted:

loving lol that you think this is "shook"

That video made me like LeBron even more.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Rasta_Al posted:

I honestly think that Klay is worth more than Curry down the line for his defensive ability, and hope he'll get respect if he chooses to walk.

Someone will offer him the max. The only question is if he leaves to take it or settles for less to stay.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

Here I come with my (apparently) hot take:

Durant did nothing wrong. I can't think of a single player in the league in his situation that would have done anything different. When you have the opportunity to join one of the best teams in the league and win a championship, you do it. It sucks for people who aren't a fan of the Warriors but tough poo poo. These playoffs weren't as exciting as past seasons, I'll admit. But that isn't Durant's fault and it isn't the Warriors' fault either. The Warriors are going to be in cap hell soon and if we can survive the Bulls winning 6 in the 90s and the Lakers/Spurs during the '00s, things will be fine. KD has been a top-3 player for a long time and while I won't say that anyone deserves anything, there wasn't anything shady about how he ended up on the Warriors so I have a hard time finding fault with how the season ended.

Everyone talks about the Warriors being in Cap Hell soon, but that only works if the players' claim about being so team-focused falls flat on its face when the time comes to sign big contracts. They could easily sign for a lot less to keep the team going.

So what I'm trying to say is that every player needs a Scott Boras-type agent who always convinces them to chase max money, no ifs, ands, or buts.

• Locked thread