Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
me: OK, calypso. For my one wish, I want a real explosive surprise. Something really out of this world.
Calypso (thinking): haha, yes! YEs! Those both mean two things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4OUnfo5X74

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You'd think that after the first two twisted Merals people would have wised up on Calypso's shtick.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

no they will not posted:

me: OK, calypso. For my one wish, I want a real explosive surprise. Something really out of this world.

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Axel: I just want to be able to wipe my own rear end. Lord in Heaven I need it.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You'd think that after the first two twisted Merals people would have wised up on Calypso's shtick.

Well guess what pal: in the original twisted metal only one characters ending was calypso taking something wrong. All the others got their wishes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Me (extremely smart STEM-style person even though I have an English MFA): Hello Calypso. I have drafted a wish contract with no linguistic ambiguities, using my knowledge of the nature of wishes in fiction. The car that I drive is a Toyota Camry with guns on it, and my name is just my IRL name (Eric).

Calypso: drat. I respect that, even though I'm evil. Okay, Eric, here is your prize: exactly everything you wanted.

Me: Thank you, Calypso.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Twisted Metal 1: You wish you were the "biggest thing in the world"? Well, that obviously refers to fame. Your wish is granted, and have a wonderful day.
Twisted Metal 2 onward: [flipping through etymology book] you wished for a cup. the word "cup" derives from the old Frisian "kopp", meaning "head". So here you go - a severed HUMAN head! The head - of your SON!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR1jwRe7-_c

Calypso...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

no they will not posted:

Twisted Metal 1: You wish you were the "biggest thing in the world"? Well, that obviously refers to fame. Your wish is granted, and have a wonderful day.
Twisted Metal 2 onward: [flipping through etymology book] you wished for a cup. the word "cup" derives from the old Frisian "kopp", meaning "head". So here you go - a severed HUMAN head! The head - of your SON!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

no they will not posted:

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

no they will not posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

no they will not posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me (extremely smart STEM-style person even though I have an English MFA): Hello Calypso. I have drafted a wish contract with no linguistic ambiguities, using my knowledge of the nature of wishes in fiction. The car that I drive is a Toyota Camry with guns on it, and my name is just my IRL name (Eric).

Calypso: drat. I respect that, even though I'm evil. Okay, Eric, here is your prize: exactly everything you wanted.

Me: Thank you, Calypso.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

no they will not posted:

no they will not posted:

lmfao

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z3Ofbhi8Tw

this one is driving me insane

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6W8Zez47xw

????????

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

oh my god

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

no they will not posted:

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQIPSr4qSzg

This one is actually kinda sweet

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jesus Christ

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Hahahahahahahaha

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUBgzFcVPzk

lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

no they will not posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

this is incredible. Congrats on a great first thread in the Imp Zone op

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
twisted metal owns, and this is a funny thread

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
😒

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Holy poo poo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lmfao thats so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[me emerging from the smoldering wreck of my insane twisted metal car, drenched in blood and the bodies of my innocent victims] I wish for 3 more wishes

Calypso: [speechless]

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ahahahahah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lmao noway

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
ok Calypso, I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard, and, AND I don’t want any zombie turkeys, I don’t want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don’t want any other weird surprises. You got it?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, is makng us think that calypso really had some cool prizes.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoFs8REgq8I

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

at least they got wishes, i dont think rogue trip drivers got even a good uber rating out of that goon tourist they had to drive around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao.

• Locked thread