Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Asterios posted:

You won't even stand behind your smear. Refute the facts, buddy! They're all above your post, and apparently, your head.

Where does it say anything about "Holiday Gifts" in that staff picks article

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

You desperately do not understand the staff picks section do you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Asterios posted:

I honestly don't! I swear to god, I do not read the av club regularly. I know I'm in an article called staff picks, and they're suggesting readers by my book.

But this isn't a case of me not getting specific site terminology right. This is a mod trying to smear a front page writer he doesn't like, instead of just doing what everyone else does, and saying "I hate that fat, unfunny guy."

Someone pointing out you made a mistake should not result in you crying SMEAR JOB SMEAR JOB STOP TRYING TO KEEP ME DOWN, you have legitimate mental issues you need to work out.

• Locked thread