Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/toys-4-cheap/

looks pretty funny and I think people should buy it (I will buy it).

https://www.amazon.com/Toys-Cheap-Magic-Will-Child/dp/1942099118/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1477407988&sr=1-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
a taste for what? dick?

the book looks funny. if it turns out the samples included in the front page article are as good as it gets, oh well. i'm glad he tried writing a book. i'll celebrate anyone putting themselves out there enough to try and write one. i'll give it a go when it arrives.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
my copy was delivered with a fuckhole in the packaging.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

a hole-y ghost posted:

I wasn't going to buy the book but now I am not sure

if nothing else it's a fun coffee table book that a guest can page through cock eyed and chuckle.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
people think i'm a retard for having this book in my house and i think they might be right.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Asterios posted:

at least you got the book for free! imagine paying hard earned money to look like that

if only that were true. i unfortunately paid for it.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
you don't sound sorry.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i think it is interesting that you're trying to prove that you have nothing to prove by providing of proof of the contrary while also panhandling in 3 different threads o_O

scott zoloft fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Dec 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Asterios posted:

One day, I hope there are multiple "Scott Zoloft Sucks" threads and you find the strength to ignore them.

heh... THAT'll be the day :cool:

Asterios posted:

Also, you started all this poo poo, so you're one to complain!

it started from a place of love and turned ugly real fast.

• Locked thread