Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Asterios posted:

OK, this is terrifyingly accurate. Thank you for this. I'm gonna install one of those dumb IP blockers only manbabies with no self control use.

Seriously, thank you, this is very well put and I will 1000% take your advice.

Hey my dude,

I'd like to congratulate you on the release of your first book! That's amazing and plenty of people do plenty less with their entire lives.

I think your writing needs work, all writing needs work, but a lot of the stuff you write is funny and I really enjoy it. I don't think it's fair or cool the way folks are ganging up on you but there are only a few ways to react to that. Either read what they have to say, subtract the cheap potshots and bullshit from the honest criticisms, and use that to improve your writing (best way) ignore them completely (second best way) or read it and let it affect your confidence as a writer and a person, which seems to be what might be happening here. That is the third best way, in other words the worst way.

Those are just my ratings and I don't know you so YMMV. Don't block an IP, just let the dumb poo poo roll off you and take from it what's useful to improve what you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread