Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

BGrifter posted:

Hah, yeah that won't be happening any time soon. Thanos is going to be vacuuming up all my BAM for a while.

Disagreed as heck. I have incredible amounts of black antimatter with nothing else to spend it on. Bring me Doctor Strange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

What's up with the meteor evasion bar that goes up to 100% and sits there until you get hit again? I couldn't tell what it was actually doing.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

RatHat posted:

Here's a list of first clear rewards for Shadowland(if you've already done Shadowland this week you'll have to wait for reset)

:eyepop:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

My level 35 Doctor Strange just cleared a level 60 daily mission without even taking a hit.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I've come to accept that I won't be maxing out Strange so quickly.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Maybe they'll double the amount of clones

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Good doctor

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

RatHat posted:

Here's what bonuses the new characters give in WB:

Baron Mordo: 10% damage decrease to Supervillains
Mordo with uniform: 6% Attack speed
Wong: 6% Crit, 10% Crit dmg
Kaecilius: 6% Attack speed
Ancient One: 10% damage increase to Supervillains
Satana: 20% Fire resist, 10% Fire damage
Hellstorm: 20% Fire resist, 10% Fire damage
Clea: 6% Movement speed

Wong, Ancient One and Hellstorm are on Attack, rest are On hit. Overall not that great.

EDIT: By the way, Baron Mordo and Kaecilius are the only Supervillains among the new characters. All the others(including Mordo with uniform) are Heroes.

What about The Doctor?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

PaybackJack posted:

The real question I have about all the new characters is: which ones are powerful enough to solo a Shadowland relay, or at least carry you most of the way through.

Yah

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Rubicon posted:

My epic quest memory missions didn't reset. They don't reset with everything else?

Mine reset

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

This combat supervillian extreme mode sucks. There's only 8 combat supervillians in the game and the only one that could probably clear AB is the paywalled one. Are Doc Ock, Nebula, and Bullseye ever going to score any points?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

:eyepop:

His time freeze thing works on world bosses

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/59sd83/doctor_strange_debut_skill_gets_rid_of_sl/

wow!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Cool, alliance battle randomly ended early before the clock hit 0 and I hadn't died.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Iron Fist's costume is probably the best costume I have. It changes him from unusable to top tier.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lmao the frost beast snare attacks are complete bs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I set a new personal record on Proxima today

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I think if I optimize my cards and upgrade my obelisk I could get it down to 6 seconds but I doubt I could get it lower than 6 just because I have to switch characters twice

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Ummmmmm who do I put this bad boy on

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

PSA: Wiccan's aoe damage thing that sits on the ground for a few seconds can continue boosting your EXTREME ALLIANCE BATTLE score even after the round is technically "over". So right before the clock runs out you can hit his 6 star skill and then sit on the game over screen for a few seconds and watch your score continue to go up, don't leave the screen until it's over!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

FireWorksWell posted:

Is the max gold for beating extreme AB 200,000?

Man, right when I have 52 rank 2 antimatter they decide to make getting gold even more of a pain in the rear end

I don't know, I can't even come close to beating extreme AB

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

T2 Wiccan is pretty good imo. He is a very solid WB striker and very solid Shadowlands soloer and also good at battleworld

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

BGrifter posted:

I have 25 characters either T2 eligible or will be when their T2 comes out, I'm just not convinced any of them are useful enough to justify burning a T2 ticket on right now. So they sit in the inventory while I work on Dr Strange patch characters.

You're the guy that hoards potions in an RPG because what if you need them but then the game ends and you never used them

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

BGrifter posted:

A little, but we also just got a new batch of characters that seem to be better than most of the current crop. I've already got all the top tier stuff like Carnage, Sharon and Hype.

In a F2P mobile game like this it seems wise to be to only spend your resources when necessary. The developers will throw waves at you designed to deplete your crystals/tickets/etc (we're in one now with the Doctor Strange patch) and make you want to spend money. If I'd burnt all my tickets on say The New Avengers when they came out, I'd not have the stuff to power through large portions of the Doctor Strange quest/work on T2ing stuff like the Ancient One.

Yeah but you somehow don't have a T2 speed character? Elsa is pretty great

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

There's always another update coming so I just spend my tickets and junk on whoever can help me right now instead of worrying about it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I also can barely get characters ready for T2 faster than the tickets are coming in. I have one T2 ticket left in my inventory and the only eligible hero is Black Widow, with Kamala and Loki as the only fully maxed characters without T2. By the time I get Ancient One or whoever ready, I'll have another ticket from the check in rewards anyway.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

NmareBfly posted:

Do any costumes change characters between hero and villain? Seems like an easy move, plenty of people have gotten mind controlled or raised by Nazi's in alternate dimensions at some point in Marvel's history.

That's basically the plot of the in-game story

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Clawtopsy posted:

T2 Gwen can solo Songbird rumble. She's got enough frames and CC to do it.

T2 ant man can solo the lower level songbird rumbles too

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Elsa is slightly faster than Proxima on some missions but Proxima is faster on most missions. They are my fastest

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

kertap posted:

Is it possible to get more than 1 bio per memory mission?

I'm 13 away from Kaecilius being 4 star and I'm not sure if I should use the daily selector on him

Yes I've found up to 3 and someone on reddit found 5 apparently

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

My Dr. Strange is 4 stars now so I simply can't win the battleworlds

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Chess imo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Pictionary

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Most roguelikes

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Gibbering Madness posted:

This fuckin' guy. Dropping lies left and right while wiggling his fingers around in the air like small dancing fairy legs. Don't believe him when he starts going on about Transcendental Meditation. It's an outright scam and equivalent to scientology.

I don't think I can ever trust him again, op.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

It's better than 3 star battleworld when your best guys are like, Bullseye and Hulk. I've literally lost all 10 matches I tried

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I can no longer find 75+ point timeline battles without a level 60 Strange

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

NmareBfly posted:

Yeah I used to be very particular about it because a bunch of people needed XP but now my entire roster is maxxed out for their rank so it literally doesn't matter who I send. When I bother at all, which is maybe once every couple of days when I remember.

Same, every character is level maxed at their current rank and whenever I rank someone up it only takes 1 -2 days of special missions for them to get caught up.

I'm gonna do the thing:

1. I started playing in February of this year during my Chinese New Year break when I was bored with nothing to do
2. Daredevil, Kamala, Loki, Iron Fist, and I think Black Bolt? Daredevil and Kamala are my favorites
3. Iron Fist was my first T2 and he owns. I have seven T2s plus two unused tickets, and I have Proxima and Supergiant maxed also. I'm chipping away at Corvus but not going full in on him until I have Strange maxed out.
4. I think I like this most recent Strange update the best overall?
5. When they finally and permanently canned Live Timeline battle, even though it wasn't there for very long. Now I think they should just get rid of clear tickets

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I got to 13 last week and that's my best so far. I want 15 for those sweet bios but I don't think I can make it this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

BGrifter posted:

I haven't spent a dime in at least six months, probably a lot longer. (Even before then it was just a couple Stark Stashes or bio subs) There just hasn't been anything worth spending crystals on for a very very long time. I had over 8k banked up till the Dr Strange patch and a ton of Rank Up tickets from various login events.

Edit: If you're worried about maxing Clea bios you can force reset if she doesn't show up as a shifter and restart the mission without losing your entry for the day.

Did you get Car Rider?

• Locked thread