Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Current character is sword and board because I always play sneaky characters and wanted a change of pace. Im about to go through the dark brotherhood and thief guild quests and Im not going to change my playstyle one bit for any of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Boyfriend is doing a similar thing but caves and merchants mostly only have magicka potions and he lost 3 companions in one hour so he's pretty mad at the game right now lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Ill fully explore whiterun with 60 characters if I dont maintain this discipline here

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Paul

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hopefully not but I do have a thing for assholes

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Complete non sequitur from the current conversation ha ha but graphical mods for skyrim are looking really impressive these days

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

gently caress... Accidentally took a small look at the top rated mod list in game and here I am returning the amulet of arkay to this drat priest for the fourth time this week

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I miss morrowinds thing where you could wear a robe over all of your armor is there a mod for that

There was Apparel Layers but it involves scripts and I dont think its been converted for the special edition.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I wish it was a nod to that but since it teleported me 50000 feet under the world,flipped me upside down and then placed me back in front of the drawer with the knife quivering unusually fast in my hand, I'm afraid it's probably just an animation bug.

lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Is there a console mod to give venders unlimited gold I forgot how annoying selling stuff wass

Theres one to give them 10000 gold in the most popular mod list in game, its effectively the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

It changes around perks to be less boring and more balanced but its not on PS4 yet

Im using ordinator now and it forces most characters to be really gimmicky, but on the other hand the gimmick Im playing now lets me chokeslam people so hard they go flying 20 feet away