Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
does the ps4 version of this actually support mods? i know they scrapped that for FO4. i'm def not paying 60 bucks for skyrim again, but it might be worth it a year down the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

No they brought them back but there's a more strict file size limit than on Xbox and they can only use existing in game assets

eh... i'll get it on sale at some point maybe

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm loling at the VG Cats shirt

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Control Volume posted:

Ill fully explore whiterun with 60 characters if I dont maintain this discipline here

[goes forward, makes a right, does a loop, crosses the street, makes a loop, goes 200 feet up to the castle] phew... another whiterun explored. loving epic.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i was hanging out w/ my nephew and he was playing this with mods on the ps4. they've actually got a pretty decent selection, even if it doesn't have any script extender stuff.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

HORMELCHILI posted:

its the subtle knife, it cut a hole through bethesdas coding

i mumble to myself "like cutting a hole in swiss cheese"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm glad you avenged your dog, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my favorite deet is the sonos sound system connecting w/ the dragon helm nee` oblivion hat