Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

does the ps4 version of this actually support mods? i know they scrapped that for FO4. i'm def not paying 60 bucks for skyrim again, but it might be worth it a year down the line.

They cancelled mods for ps4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

They want sixty American dollars for this game. Have they gone mad

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I was willing to pay 40 tops but sixty for a four year old game they added some mods to...

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Mine automatically updated to this on le Steam.

Fus...roh...Gaben???

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Swords are really just guns with inifinite ammo, why isn't everyone crying about sword control????

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I had the Gamer itch for weeks but then I showered

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

RC Cola posted:

On PS4 when I try to fight valkas to join the companions everyone goes hostile and attacks me. How do I fix this?

This is an ancient bug that got fixed a long time ago. Try punching a guard and going to jail to clear your scripts

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

This game desperately needs online coop even though some of the dungeons would be kinda cramp

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Every time I start a new version of skyrim I tell myself that this time I won't be a sneaky archer, but here I
Am third time through and I'm sneaking around with a bow

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

When the special edition dropped i got really excited at the idea of having to sell odds and ends to afford a woodcutters ax to make some starting coin chopping wood in the first town because i have aids

There's a free woodcutters axe sitting right in front of you if you go to riverwood.....

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I miss morrowinds thing where you could wear a robe over all of your armor is there a mod for that

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is there a console mod to give venders unlimited gold I forgot how annoying selling stuff wass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Can you get sperg on the ps4 version? Don't think I could play without it.

What's it do