Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

*turns to @dennys* You're missing a huge opportunity by being silent about the release of Skyrim Remastered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Ragg are you on Dat Legion doe.

World of WarCraft: Legion is loving awesome.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

how come they hired every voice actor who did a fake arnold impression and was like "arnold wisenhiemer" in every 90s cartoon

everyone talks really weird in skyrim

i miss cyrodill :(

*tears streaming down my face as I come to the realization that reinstalling Oblivion was the right choice all along* Yes, I have come seeking the light.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

One time a bully in school came up to me and I thought he said "give me your sweetroll" and I asked him to repeat and it turns out he just called me a fag. Skyrim is amazing.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

It's the only way I ever played elder scrolls games because it lets you one shot every enemy at range so you don't have to actually engage with the terrible combat

I like doing magic only no armour no weapons >:]

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Gots me a mod that lets you ride the carriages! GTA4 and 5 taxis... Yeah no. Nothing beats the beauty and majesty of a scenic tour through Skyrim's incredible landscapes on the way to Windrun to pop a cape in a motha fucka's rear end in a top hat! Hell yea...

I know its a typo but the capes mod that lets you wear a cape is completely essential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Lmfafo