Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It's probably gone already

Snakes didn't survive millions of years by hanging around for the huge monsters to come back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

poverty goat posted:

It's probably gone already

Snakes didn't survive millions of years by hanging around for the huge monsters to come back

I think it is too. Keeping a shovel nearby at all times just in case. And a can of gasoline and matches in case we just need to start over.

We did find a little tiny black racer attached to the back foot of a full grown toad who was, if anything, annoyed at it. Maybe snakes are stupid?

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Oooooh, you hurt that snake and I will give you such a pinch! :mad:

I mean I'd be terrified and on the defensive too, it just sucks you'll most likely have to exercise your right as a human bean to use tools to kill the thing should it appear again.

• Locked thread