Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 22

Now to find out what awesome stuff is in the basement!

:what:

Marko loads up and heads home. We need a means of ammo production. Luckily (or me writing down what I need on paper) I grabbed enough electrical components to make another mixer bowl thingy.

Yeah, that's right. Marko is awesome. No addictions, lots of backpack slots, enough muscle to insta-kill with a knife from the shadows... He's the total package, ladies. :shlick:

Bruno's story.

Soooo close.

Bruno makes more meds to trade.

The radio tells us it is going to be freezing. I don't have much firewood to be honest, just 12 or so. That's enough for two days.

Franco shows up.

These broken toys are stackable, it's the only reason I carry them home. Two broken bears are worth more than 2 smokes, so if I have to pick between the two it's always the bears. I just trade them off, I don't fix anything.

Yay, time for veggies!

Franco has nothing left for me to buy.

In three days or so I'll have 8 veggies.

And we make more booze for trading later. Or drinking. Maybe we'll throw a Christmas party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 23

Lets see whats up at Old Town. Abandoned scavenging is always nice.

Wait a minute...

I'm starting to think this isn't as abandoned as I was led to believe.

Marko this is no time for sitting around!

It says "Sniper" there so I don't think I'll be going out right now.

I missed a screenshot of a note I found near the car:

quote:

An unsent letter.

Dear Mother: We're all living under a lot of stress, but it seems Robert can't cope with it anymore. His mind is breaking under the pressure. He's becoming violent. Today he was very harsh with Tatiana, only because she drank one glass of water more than was her share. I'm afraid war might change him even further.

I'm not sure I can rely on him anymore. We'll try to leave the city. I've already made some arrangements. Love, Nadia.

A door is barricaded, so I go up and around into the kitchen.

Well now I don't know what to do. No one is here. Screw it. I'm looting.

See? No one here!

Oh, they fled.

A conduct pass was hidden in the stash she mentioned. It's neat, but as far as I can tell it's completely useless. It can be traded to anyone for about the value of moonshine.

Oh poo poo, Robert is home!

Yank everything we can from the storage under the stairs and run away Marko!

Great, now I have to stop scavenging in order to get firewood.

Is that... Is that a snowman out front?

More booze!

This seems like it's going to take 8hrs to do. Not a big deal, I've got 4 characters and only enough to keep one person busy at a time inside the house.

Roman joins him outside to dig up some snow in case we need more water eventually. No, you can't just keep the snow inside and make water. You have to use the cooking stove and a filter to make water. However, the cook stove is usually hoarding a dozen uneaten meals so you can't make water unless you make a new stove.

Alright, so Marko needs firewood and materials tonight.

Good job, Bruno!

Turns out I might need another stove. With 6 fuel on the fire the temp barely reaches 61.

And now certain places are blocked off due to snow.

Lets go hit the Hotel with the hatchet in our inventory. We should be able to find something to chop up into firewood. Carrying 4x stacks of firewood are better than carrying 2x stacks of lumber and then making them into firewood at home. The hatchet is the only way I know of to get firewood from cabinets, chairs, or whatever is sitting around in the scavenging locations.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
The layout and furnishings of the Old Town safehouse are very reminiscent of the player's own shelter, looking at it. I think Robert was in the middle of his own This War of Mine campaign and you totally hosed all his poo poo.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 24

Finally found some stuff to chop up to get wood.

My hatchet broke? I've got a few axes that have been used every single winter since 1980 and have never broken. This is bullshit.

Shortages of water in the city. Eating snow isn't a good thing I guess.

Don't think I showed the text when you try to use the rain catchment systems in the winter. "poo poo's frozen. Melt snow."

So thats what we do even though we have 31 water.

Bait traps. Make meds. Make smokes. Make bandages. Melt water.

Screw it, lets do something new and go to the Decrepit Squat which is a homeless shelter.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 25

It's a pretty big building with a basement.

And it's occupied...

A note left behind by someone. I wonder where the painting is.

The homeless guy doesn't move until you walk right by him.

He is starving. Marko gifts him some food.

And Marko is rewarded with a bottle of booze and a jewel.

The medicine cabinet had a single broken pill and some tobacco.

He thanks me and we leave. Still more there of course so we'll be going back.

Same drill people. Make all sorts of poo poo. Buy everything from Franco

Except we have an issue. You see how little material the meds got me? Materials are becoming scarce and the price is rising. I expect something on the radio in the next day or two.

We still buy everything he has regardless.

I still make the advanced workshop. Now we can make our own ammo.

Wahoo, Veggies are done!

18 fricken food. Booyah. Now we won't be able to make more water which is why I spent the last two days and all the materials we had on filters. We had 63 water. Now we've got 36 which is enough to make some booze and drink coffee.

Marko makes 5 more fertilizer and plants some more veggies. Now we have 16 water which isn't enough. :negative:

Roman is still slightly wounded. He's had bandages and is still wounded. I don't understand, but he can just sleep for a while since we have no need of his talents right now. Back to the homeless guy.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Nov 2, 2016

Montegoraon
Aug 22, 2013
I think he'll get better faster if you have him lie in bed all day? Or maybe that's only for sickness.

And yeah, in the deepest winter days you can have two upgraded furnaces running full blast with 6 fuel each, and it will only barely be enough.

But on the other hand, there's this BGM that plays during winter. My favorite track in the game. Haunting when things are going badly, but when you're in a good position to ride out the weather, there's something almost cozy about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJL8M-kE2s

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 26

I found the picture, but I forgot to bring the hatchet so I didn't chop up the three things I can see for firewood. Oops. The homeless guy does not want more food, so bringing more doesn't help anything.

More atrocities committed by the military says the radio.

Almost immediately the neighbor shows up.

Roman goes to help.

Morale boost for all three.

After making some firewood, keeping the fire going and playing guitar for 10 hours I decide we should go to the school.

There is nothing at the school I need, but I am supposed to show off things during the LP. The school (the homeless man version) is completely safe. You can steal from two guys who will then chase you with knives, but they are easily evaded. But stealing is wrong, so we don't do that.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 27

Poor kids :(

The best way to get in here is on the top floor. This way you only have to dig one rubble pile away rather than two.

This place is really big. Still not pictured is another set of rooms to the right as well as a 2-level deep basement.

There is a grate to a locked classroom.

One of the desks has a bottle of pure alcohol. That's my kind of school.

:(

You can see the 2-deep basement below Marko here.

A homeless guy talks about them taking his food. There is nothing you can do for this guy; you can't find his food or give him some of yours.

That looks like a veggie garden...

There are two old people at the far right who you can't interact with. They constantly say that they are sure it'll be over soon.

I got a phone call so... Oops.

:siren:Day 28:siren:

Marko didn't take long to come home.

Roman has a heart after all.

Oh man I'm going to make so much alcohol and therefore bandages tomorrow...

Hey Franco, just dump your poo poo and get out. Here are 3 bandages and 2 meds in return.

Alright, back to the school with Marko so I can get all the good stuff and show you a couple things.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 28

Back at the school Marko realizes that these vegetables count as stealing. One of the homeless, or the old couple might own them.

Just to the right of the old couple is a locked door with medicine behind it.

And below them there are the homeless guys who you can rob and will try to kill you.

The note is on the bed next to the homeless guys.

See the new lootable spot to the right of the fridge?

Pretty underwhelming, but I'm not sure what would be good to find right now.

Cuz I ain't scared of you, old man!

Pure alcohol means bandages and herbal meds. It's a decent trading item by itself, but bandages blow it out of the water.

Extreme shortages hit. Now we're going to find it harder and harder to find materials. Wood will disappear too.

I don't make all 8, but I had the ability to make 8 bandages. That's a lot of bandages. For comparison I've used one bandage and one herbal med in 30 days.

Katia reinforces the front door and installs a simple alarm system. We don't need anyone on guard anymore.

While Katia is working the guys all relax and listen to Wonderwall by Roman. They have no choice, the only other songs he knows are Scandinavian Death Metal.

You know who could use some of these bandages?

The doctors could use them! Lets go there!

On a side note the City Hospital is all but useless. If you are wounded/sick they can heal you. They won't heal Slightly Wounded or Slightly Sick. Also if you are Extremely Wounded/Sick you can't get out of bed to visit the hospital.

You walk past an imaginary line and the guards open up on you with assault rifles. Take something from the rubble and they open up on you with assault rifles. Hatchet some of their stuff for firewood and they open up on you.

I'm sure there's a reason or some kind of logic behind it but from what I can tell it's a dumb place to go. If you go back 4 or 5 days later the hospital has been hit with a shell and rubble is everywhere. The guards then ask you to help them find medicine and bring it back to the doctors. At that point you can just walk out the door with it. Also once it's shelled you can't get up to the top floor anymore, so all that loot is gone.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Nov 2, 2016

Tolly Totes
Oct 12, 2016

If we're free, tell me why
I can't look in my brother's eye
Man, your guys are going to start a kingdom or something, meanwhile In my game I'm barely limping along with everybody eating one rat stew every two days.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Tolly Totes posted:

Man, your guys are going to start a kingdom or something, meanwhile In my game I'm barely limping along with everybody eating one rat stew every two days.

Yeah was gonna say, Smurf you are really good at this. This game is tough if you are starting out.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
You guys just need to do more murdering.

Also knowing what you need to bring in advance is helpful. I mess up and dont bring enough lockpicks or saws sometimes which ticks me off.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 2, 2016

Montegoraon
Aug 22, 2013

Tolly Totes posted:

It's all about Katia. She's a true game changer. If any other character makes a trade, then the value of the other side gets marked up by 20%. Without her, you have to be careful about your trades, focusing on what's really necessary, because you're always coming out behind. But with her, you can go nuts. I don't think production-based gameplay is even viable without her. Distillers, gardens, and herbal workshops are expensive, especially with their upgrades. It would take a long time for them to pay themselves back, even if you do a lot of trades to people with specific demands.

The other factor in this run's success is Bruno. He may be an rear end, but he makes meal and alcohol production just a little bit cheaper, but enough to add up significantly over time. But his biggest benefit is probably his ability to make medications at half the resource cost of other people. That's pretty amazing.

There's also Marin, who isn't in this run. There's a hell of a lot of stuff to build and upgrade, and he makes it all cheaper. He's valuable but not essential in any run, especially when you're doing a lot of production. He can get those pricey objects to pay themselves off quicker. And getting set up fast is imperative if you've got an early winter.

But even with that, there's still the fact that you're constantly losing value in the form of food and fuel. That's why Marco or Boris are such important people to have. You might not think that 15 backpack slots make that much difference compared to 12, but they really, really do. Boris can be even more effective with 17, if you want to play pacifistically.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
And I agree with all of the above. Katia is great. Bruno saving water is amazing.

Pavel and Boris are good too; Pavels fast run makes him an excellent murder machine. Both are interchangable with Roman in my opinion.

There is a reason the original game had a starting crew of Katia, Bruno, and Marko.

There is also a girl (Arika?) who makes zero noise while sneaking which is great. Can walk into rooms and steal everything even if someone is there, but her limited backpack makes her not so great.

However it makes her able to backstab like a champ.

Tolly Totes
Oct 12, 2016

If we're free, tell me why
I can't look in my brother's eye
I've been using Katia, she's good. I didn't know Bruno's cooking bonuses applied to moonshine brewing though.

I think what got me down was not making the most of each scavenge, a couple times I accidentally selected the wrong building a couple times too. I did do some murder though killed a soldier in a grocery store who was going to do some very bad stuff

I also made a shovel, which isn't great according to this thread. I don't see a problem with it though.

Thinking about it more, I also don't have Marko (I only had the option of starting with Katia, Bruno and Pavel) but his 15 slots really would have made a difference.

Tolly Totes fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Nov 3, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
The problem I have with a shovel is that you never need to dig more than one pile to access 90% of a level. It only takes 2hrs to dig one by hand, and when you scavenge you are usually done by 1am right? No need for the shovel then since those 2hrs put you at 3am which is still plenty of time to get out.

The other 10% of the level is what you access when you are going back the second time or third time after the danger is gone so the shovel isnt needed then either.

The shovel is a decent instakill weapon, but the hatchet is the better tool to carry.

Pavel strategy for murder: Run a lot, then run all the way back to a closet where the enemy cant see you and jump in. They will investigate and you can backstab from hiding.

Hell, it works on any 2-story stairs that has a hidey-hole next to it. Start at either end, get someone to chase you. You will be two stories up while the enemy is still on the first story, and therefore able to hide without being seen because Pavel is so fast. Then the enemy is forced to walk right by you and :ese:

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Nov 3, 2016

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yeah, it really strikes me that your biggest limitation right now is the simple act of keeping warm.

Kinfolk910
Nov 5, 2010
To clarify about my earlier comment I thought you were implying our crew will kidnap people for supplies. Not rescue someone from kidnappers.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

Awesome LP, I'm having a good time reading it and looking forward to seeing the rest.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 29

I send Katia to the hospital just in case the doctor has a bunch of stuff to trade. Our donation consists of each kind of medicine.

We walk upstairs and see the nurse who will heal you if you are just the right amount of wounded.

Now this part is bugged. Sometimes a true donation (get nothing in return) gets you the morale boost. Sometimes you have to trade. In hindsight I should have done two different transactions; one donation and one trade. I'm not that smart, so I don't think I got the morale boost.

Go up another floor from where I was or go this way and you're flagged as criminal. Even if no one sees you do it, you're still a criminal. I don't like the hospital.

That dude has an assault rifle and means business. I just leave because I dont want to do whatever imaginary thing that triggers him being hostile.

Radio tells us that parts of the city will be cut off.

Marko tells us about himself.

For those of you playing at home: Have you lived to the cigarette shortage? It's usually day 25-30 or so. The radio will tell you about it a day after it begins, and then fighting cuts off parts of the city. If you have some smokes you should absolutely go trade with the military outpost. You can trade 3 real cigarettes for bandages; two if you have Katia. That's a ridiculous profit. Buy everything you possibly can from him for 20 cigs which have a total cost of 5 materials and 5 tobacco. Even if you don't need it, buy it all. Dump it on Franco for stuff you actually need later.

I am unsure I will get that shortage, I haven't even seen the coffee shortage yet which I thought would happen at day 20 or so. If you do get the cigarette shortage you should visit the military outpost every single night that you are able and buy everything. Of course you need to have made fifty cigs the week before in order to do it...

Bruno makes water, Marko makes filters.

And then the whole crew hangs out together.

Marko feels the need to check up on Father Olek; he hasn't been to church in almost a year.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
I sent Marko to the hospital and ran all over it taking everything that wasn't private property; didn't have any issues with people going hostile. Might just be a buggy location?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I don't know about the hospital to be honest. I just find it an odd place. I've been flagged criminal for taking from unowned piles, and simply walking way upstairs to the right through the patients rooms. Other times I've stolen without being seen and not been flagged.

Maybe buggy, I really don't know. Much easier to get resources elsewhere, the hospital doesn't have anything I ever need.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 30

The front door to the church has been boarded up. Luckily there is scaffolding in place from before the war.

This might be the biggest building. The church...

And the vestry. It's massive. And it's the one place where a shovel is helpful. There are a minimum of three dirt piles, so that's 6hrs of digging without a shovel.

Marko climbs up and sees a man rummaging through a box. I really love the vision thing in this game.

Marko doesn't recognize the man and so he hides. It's definitely not Father Olek.

Bandits.

Marko, filled by a sense of justice, draws his knife.

But the bandit goes to the basement, then through a locked grate and heads toward the vestry.

Marko digs one pile of rubble and begins to loot as the sun begins to rise.

Franco shows up, Bruno makes bandages to sell.

And the radio lies to us because Veggies (we have 9) aren't worth anything to Franco. Maybe someone else, but I've got to be honest that I've never seen the vegetable shortage before.

Marko comes limping back with the news about Father Olek. Roman notices the assault rifle that Marko found. Roman swears it is Father Oleks rifle and yanks it from Marko's hands before storming out into the cold.

And shepherds we shall be my lord. For thee, for thee.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Having read through the LP so far, honestly the images are still too small. I have to open up any image in which I want to actually read any text in a separate tab and zoom in to make it legible.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah, I don't know what to do about the images. The game is 1500x900. I'm using the imgur auto-resize feature which helps, but isn't great.

I can't just post them full size, well I guess I could but the images are huge and you'd have to scroll to the side to see the full images.

Anyone else have an idea?

Edit: When you open it up in a new tab you can just remove the "h" from the end of the image name.
/zzAZt1kh.jpg

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Nov 3, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 31

A bandit heads down the ladder.

Roman makes noise, drawing him back upstairs.

Power hath descended forth from thy hand...

Roman exposes himself to another bandit. Let them feel fear.

While the bandit goes to get backup Roman enters the building and hides. The bandits head toward the church looking for him.

That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

The bandits head back toward the vestry after finding nothing.

So we shall flow a river forth to thee...

Roman picks a new hiding spot.

... and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Kids arrive at the door begging for meds.

And then we do nothing all day. Marko gears up to loot the Church tonight.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 32

Looting the house. I forgot to bring a saw so there are two cabinets I didn't get into. Will probably go back once more for them and the few materials still there.

And under the church there is a single dirt pile that needs to be moved to get to a couple more scavenging spots.

:siren:Day 33:siren:

Brunos story.

Bruno makes more meds and about this time I realize the snow is gone. Harsh winter my rear end. That was like six days of snow.

We pick the 8 veggies, plant 8 more, and begin filtering water the cheap way (doesn't require wood for melting it).

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta
Dude you are really stocked. 30 canned food?!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 33

Marko loots the rest of the Church. There is nothing left except for three rubble piles that I don't feel the need to dig through since that's dumb.

Oh no a grated door, whatever shall I do?

Just climb up this way. There is nothing there, it's another route you can take with a stealthy person.

The day is boring.

Bruno cooks some food, Katia makes more cigarettes.

We have loads of stuff. I guess I could make a couple more beds to make them happier, but materials are becoming scarce. Bandages take 5 materials, smokes take 1, saws take 2... I have better use for materials than beds.

Lets go see what the construction site is about... with Roman.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
I hope this game doesn't end with a shell crashing through the roof. That would be some top bullshit.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

I forgot to post this from the last post; it failed the upload to imgur. Anyone know why imgur sucks at uploading 30 images now? It fails at least a couple every time. I have to break it into batches of 15 which is annoying.

Night 34

This thing is a sky high apartment building. "Run to Exit" needs to start at like 3am if you are at the top because it takes nearly 2hrs to get down depending on the route your idiot person takes.

Roman runs right in and is brought up short when he hears footsteps from above (red dots).

Roman has heard enough. They are planning on attacking him from both sides.
"...and sneak quietly."
"We'll get him from both sides?"
"Yes, now move!"

There is a hidey-hole 2 floors above him. Roman bolts for the scaffolding.

He gets in just as someone opens the door. Funny, he doesn't look like a soldier.

The person is mowed down by a blast of a shotgun.

Oh poo poo, that guy has full armor on.

Oh poo poo so does that guy.

The guy on the right stops right in front of Roman, so Roman does what Roman does. And then Roman runs like a bitch down a floor to hide again.

Hiding doesn't work because the soldier is right on his tail, so Roman baseball bats his rear end a half dozen times.

The last swing from Roman knocks the soldier down through a hole in the floor which kills him.

Roman loots.

And finds a flyer.

And then loots the first soldier and civilian. The civilian died to get 5 electronic parts.

Roman climbs all the way up top and saws open a grate.

And on his way out he stops by the basement. It looks flooded. That's a layer of water down there. Ah well. Roman calls it a night.

:siren: Day 35 :siren:

Same stuff. Filters, Water, Cigs, Bandages.

Markos turn to grab everything he can, materials are at a premium now.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 35

Immediately upon entering Marko notices that the basement is no longer flooded. It was probably cranked by a shell during the day.

What the hell is that over there? Clothes?

So, not clothes?

Marko didn't even make it to the third floor before he was out of space to carry things. Looks like he'll be back tomorrow night!

:siren: Day 36 :siren:

And then I went and missed the only worthwhile screenshot during the day. Remember those two kids who needed meds? They came back and they are out of food. They requested 2 canned food which isn't a problem. If there was a way to give them five or ten I would have.

The radio warns of more sections of the city cut off due to rebels pushing the military back.

The radio also says that in two weeks humanitarian aid should reach the city and end this insurrection. Another two weeks of this hell.

And that was it for the day.

Construction site says it's 60% looted but there's no drat way. Marko can hit it for 2 more nights at least.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 36

Boring night scavenging. No screenshots because it was the same thing over and over. One more time should be the last one.

It's going to be warm and they will put an end to the war in the "upcoming days" while the last report said 2 weeks.

Harvest veggies, plant more. Filter water. Make filters. Filter more water.

Franco came. Veggies aren't worth dick, but Bandages can now buy 20 materials where a week ago they were only worth 12 materials.

Last night at the construction site coming up!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 37

Scavenge, then run home.

I thought we could embed gifv's now. Guess not. Have a link.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Nov 3, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Oh Roman you charmer.

Katia takes some herbal meds because she's into homeopathy.

And then I have the sick girl make 50 smokes.

That certainly isn't good.

Katia isn't feeling well, so she is going to stay home tonight. Tomorrow we'll go do some trading with her for no real reason.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 38

Materials run to the Decrepit Squat. The homeless dude hasn't eaten the food I dropped for him.

Or, and hear me out because it's crazy... Go get a rock from the ground outside and sharpen the loving thing.

God drat homeopathic meds didn't work. Ah well, she's still trading regardless. I don't care. If she gets worse she can have the real pills.

Bruno made Katia her own bed because he was bored.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Night 39

This trader doesn't really want anything specific, so since I can make a bunch more bandages I bring four of them.

He's friendly unless you walk past him in any fashion. Note the tunnel below, that counts as going past him even if you aren't seen. It's entirely possible to murder everyone, or just steal everything from them with them never noticing. But that's bad. We don't do bad.

Katia could just dig out a couple rubble piles and she'd be in. And a grate too I believe.

He has nothing we really need. The 3 filters are nice though.

The house on the left is entirely lootable with no issues. I forgot to bring a lockpick to get into the kitchen. Ah well.

On another note: Is that picture Van Gogh? The self-portait, right?

There's a note.

Welp, gently caress this war.

I really love the vision in this game. That guy up top right is saying "I should take some pills from the bath cabinet."

So if I were nefarious I'd be sure to hit that place for some pills. But I'm not because that's bad.

I hope Marko finds his family. He's been great at his job.

Bruno is on the way to start making 7 bandages since he saw Franco show up.

See? Bandages are worth more than anytime previously.

We need some firewood, so Marko starts on that.

Bruno finishes the bandages and harvests and replants the 8 veggies.

Lets head to the Military Outpost with our booze and smokes and see what they have for me. Probably just ammo. I don't need ammo anymore.

That's it for me for a bit. Be back after I get some sleep.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Will you get a chance to show the Ruined Villa or Warehouse before the game ends? If not, is there anything notable about them?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
The ruined villa is owned by a couple. They are civilians and stealing from them is bad, so visiting just to stand outside the house may not happen.

The warehouse is home to someone that Roman will be visiting shortly.

Edit: I saved the warehouse for last because Roman might not make it. I am not as good at that building.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Nov 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So how self-sufficient can you be here? You'd still need materials to filter water for food, I imagine.

• Locked thread