Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is literally them informing congress they found some more emails to read through and they're telling them in advance so some plucky 'reporter' doesn't find out and do some crazy fox mulder FBI coverup story about it

who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
she'd have to be tried and indicted you idiots that isn't going to happen that quickly even if they find anything

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

935 posted:

I really don't want President Tim Kaine, that guy is such a loving dork. That is the succession right? If the president can't perform her duties for any reason (illness, prison) then the VP is automatically bumped up?

yea

this was the plan to get a corporate puppet in power all along

you're playing checkers they're playing star trek chess lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
russia is so bad u guys russia like tries to hack us n poo poo

meanwhile the US government has secret courts that order companies to give the state access to private devices and also place gag orders on said companies so they have to publicly lie even to shareholders about it and say nothing like that is going on

in case u think im just dale gribbling:

https://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-google-to-sue-over-fisa-gag-order/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ae0e_story.html

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
like that's straight up some 1984 poo poo lmao

im just saying it's true that we're getting all hysterical about Russia who let's be honest (pop into the thread sometime) is barely holding it together over there meanwhile that goes on but we act like we have some moral authority

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Mordy how old are you

why? 'cuz I should already just be aware of all this and sigh and carry on with my bitter life 'cuz nothing will change so I might as well just look out for me and mine? im rooting for the wrong team or something?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Because you're where everyone else was at ~17.

Nooner posted:

yea p much.

all that means is you guys are bitches really i don't see why i should have less empathy as I grow older

:ussr:

:synpa:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cuz that's the lazy bullshit that makes it okay that 300 years after the industrial revolution natives protesting about their lands being dicked with are met with private hired thugs with "poorly trained" (yeah loving right) dogs that maul people

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges posted:

Its not like the Head of the FBI said under oath in front of Congress that Hilary broke multiple federal laws , displayed negligent behavior for someone in her position, and then lied to the public multiple times about what happened. But they arent going to press charges.

That would be crazy if that were a thing that happened to a candidate for president only a few months ago.

they aren't pressing charges because they don't have sufficient evidence of wrongdoing after a bigger investigation than what they did for loving 9/11 you nitwit

Bush lied to Congress, the American people, and the UN (or rather had Colin Powell do it for him, who later resigned in disgust) about going into a war that resulted in a nearly 2 decade long quagmire we're still involved with that has spawned all kinds of insane threats to global security and humanitarian crises

but u guys Hillary's emails

get over it already

Moridin920 has issued a correction as of 19:17 on Oct 28, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges posted:

Wow you got this figured out

look it's not my fault the GOP couldn't run a serious candidate against the most disliked Democratic presidential candidate since Reagan was elected

she sucks that doesn't mean i want a literal clown in office

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i heard cleopatra was just some greek dude in a wig

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i mean think about it augustus was all about it + he says things like "Ah, never to have married, and childless to have died!"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i hope i wake up from this nightmare onionverse and bernie is being sworn in + then making a quick to the point speech about "TRing it up around here."

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

This runs counter to your earlier claims itt that it's bad to become jaded in ones convictions

i didn't say it's bad to become jaded, i said it's bad to give up and starting acting out of fear

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they're looking at emails there were already disclosed

Feminasty Slut posted:

The unrelated case is probably the wikileaks leaks. lol.

prolly exactly what it is

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just to be clear, they're looking at emails again (that the HRC campaign already disclosed to them) as part of a different ongoing investigation (prolly the wikileaks leak) and HRC's case hasn't been 'reopened'

the news media jfc it's like RT.com or some poo poo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

You really seem to care a whole awful lot about this.

based on what?

im just bored at the office the boss is out but I can't leave for another 2 hours

might take 10 minutes to jerk it in the bathroom I DUNNO YET

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ima vote for the party whose politicians are calling for armed insurrection if a free election doesn't go their way

yeap

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im about to fill out my mail in ballot

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Our Constitution is quite explicit on the low low that armed insurrection is good for the country

sure in the right circumstances not to put a clown on the throne

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm not gonna post anything about hillary clinton on these fine forums but jeez, everyone gets this wrong, you have to be indicted before you are tried!!! It doesn't mean convicted...

that's just your own perception of linear time biasing you; i never said one came after the other I just said both needed to happen :colbert:

Moridin920 has issued a correction as of 21:07 on Oct 28, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my clinton berry not working

also, gross

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

I know, right? Utah is such a horrible wasteland due to their insane conservative values. Furthermore...

Oh wait, Utah is pretty awesome. NM. You're just a tool.
Go vote for Hillary and then bitch for the rest of your life about the 2 party system being a permanent thing.

I live in Utah now, identify as conservative, and I chose to vote 3rd party for POTUS.

bro i cant even get a good drink in utah

park city is dope though

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
objectively i think the guy that gave a 6-9 hour inauguration speech in the blistering wind/cold/rain which resulted in him getting pneumonia and being bedridden for a month at which point he died was probably the worst president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i voted for hrc bc if Trump wins CA i don't think id be able to handle all the middle aged white men around here jacking off in public about it

• Locked thread